Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Teamspeak Noise - used it last night - was cool.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go to:
http://punkr.de/en/tsnoise.html

And scroll down the bottom to:

T S - N O I S E  V 1 . 0 . 4
(it's in small writing)
And download it.

I used it last night while we were playing FDF. Sounded very cool. Worked well.

It creates mic clicks etc so you know when someone is transmitting etc - also some static - so it sounds more like a real radio. Adds to the atmosphere and would sound really cool in a video recording of one of our missions...

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with vista, but not sure about w7...

Try it - it's cool.

(02-17-2010, 10:42 PM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]Go to:
http://punkr.de/en/tsnoise.html

And scroll down the bottom to:

T S - N O I S E  V 1 . 0 . 4
(it's in small writing)
And download it.

I used it last night while we were playing FDF. Sounded very cool. Worked well.

It creates mic clicks etc so you know when someone is transmitting etc - also some static - so it sounds more like a real radio. Adds to the atmosphere and would sound really cool in a video recording of one of our missions...

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with vista, but not sure about w7...

Try it - it's cool.

Sounds very nice. Too bad it doesn't work for me. I use windows 7
Variable, Did you try it with w7?
(02-17-2010, 10:58 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds very nice. Too bad it doesn't work for me. I use windows 7

Smile
Unfortunate.
Man, I can't get it to work, too. Using Vista, tried different security and compatibility combos.
You can always us TSO (TeamSpeak Overlay), then you actually see who's talking (nah, no look who's talking jokes Wink )

Too bad it don't work on AA2@W7, but OFP@W7 works well.

When we are on look who's talking topic; I believe TS3 have just the same capacity and CiA have a TS3 server up and running...
Does TS3 overlay work in OFP? (Mumble's doesn't)
Can it be turned on and off?
I use both TS overlay and TS noise.

TSnoise only adds beep sounds, mic clicks and static to make TS sound like a radio (all on the users side only).
I used TS noise in past, years ago.

In first it was nice to hear this all "shhh..." when ppl were talking ... it was somth quite climatic

but soon those sounds started to make me tired and angry... still this same "shhh... shhh... so i got rid of TS noice....

My opinion is that this is good "addon" ONLY to use it from time to time and not so often.