Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Overlord's Olympic thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a summer (stats according "the hidden page")

Gold          Silver          Bronze          Comments

Germany            10              13                7              And the winner is: Germany
USA                    9              15                13              Runs in second, even if total medals is higher
Norway                9                8                  6              SO, what do you demand of us?? Except beating the Swedes blue and yellow?
Sweden              5                2                  4              Haha Grip, you took a real beating there Wink
Netherlands          4                1                  3            Shit happens with drunk coaches...
France                2                3                  6             
Poland                  1              3                  2
Italy                    1                1                  3                     
United Kingdom    1
Suomi (Finland)                      1                  4              Better send Pulv to set the score straight
Estonia                                1
Serbia                                  1                                         
Israel                                                                        Well Variable? Tanning in the garden instead of freezing your ass off? Big Grin

This should be the end of my highly unofficial Olympic statistic, luckily for Anguis one nation is missing Wink

we DID get a gold medal during last update
Related
RKDmitriyev:
Quote:So, on another off-topic topic, the schools in my area have been closed for most of the last 3 weeks or so due to heavy snow. This made me wonder: how do you Scandinavians have any school during the winter? Isn't there snow just about all through the winter in some places up there?

I suppose I could ask Anguis the same question about Minnesota. Cheesy

Grip:
Quote:Its the land of the Vikings you are talking about Kurtz, we dont care about a littel snow. During 12years of studies the school was newer closed becuse of snowfall. But we are pretty well prepered to  Wink
Tell him the whole truth Grip, we even got clothes and cars suitable for season; spiked tires and seal-skin  Big Grin

Grip
Quote::OL isent it time to update the Olympic statistics now, or is it somthing you dont want to show Wink

I keep updating, but would you really show off for the rest of the world that your fastest skiers is parked in a backyard Grip?  ;D
I don't see China & Russia in your statistics !!!!!!!! >Sad
Quote:(stats according "the hidden page")
OL have Norway got any medals in any sports that dont include cross country sking?

And hove come that Australia aint included they have 1gold and 1 Silver this far.
(02-21-2010, 03:27 PM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]OL have Norway got any medals in any sports that dont include cross country sking?
Sure, Summer or Winter? what about 800m running? Javelin and sailing too, our king got gold medal in sailing, beat that if you can  Wink
And for Winter Olympics we got gold medals in just about everything that not include teams but I have to admit most of them include some sort of skis or skates Tongue

Total Norwegian medal-catch in Winter Olympic history is (up to posting time) , 104 gold, 101 silver, 87 bronze. And we count only 1 medal for team win, not 22 as Swedes do for 1 win in Ice-hockey (have you passed 50 golds yet Grip, according to that method?) ;D
And no, I ain't pissed cause Hellner accidentally broke Petters ski pole, it's the name of the game. Shit happens from time to time.

(02-21-2010, 03:27 PM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]And hove come that Australia aint included they have 1gold and 1 Silver this far.
As stated above, stats are from the hidden page. If they can't find it, they ain't worth mentioning Big Grin
Im mostly intressted to se if it was only in the crosscountry sking you got all the medals durring this olympics? Since i cant remember any other sports you take part in?(including Biathlon in crosscountry)

If all those medals in this olympics are from just cross country sking thats even more amazing.

I just wish bandy(including over indoor version)  was a olymic sport in summer and winter then we whould have had a lot more Gold medals Wink

Btw this was the first time in 22years a male swed got a gold medal in a induvidual sport.
The only great contender we have had is Per Olofsson and he gave up his carier after that spanish skier had doped im self wite more stuff then they use on horses >Sad(they should have errased that guy from every race in his hole carrier)

Ye the skie pole was unfortune hade love to se Hellner vs Northug on the last 100m whould have bein a great race.
(02-22-2010, 01:06 AM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]Im mostly intressted to se if it was only in the crosscountry sking you got all the medals durring this olympics? Since i cant remember any other sports you take part in?(including Biathlon in crosscountry)
In this Olympics we til now have Gold in alpine skiing (Super-G), cross country and Biathlon (Silver and Bronze in several other events).
(02-22-2010, 01:06 AM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]If all those medals in this olympics are from just cross country sking thats even more amazing.
The total include, among others, skating, ski jumping, figure skating, freestyle and snowboard I believe.
(02-22-2010, 01:06 AM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish bandy(including over indoor version)  was a olymic sport in summer and winter then we whould have had a lot more Gold medals Wink
You better take it out in the hockey arena Smile
(02-22-2010, 01:06 AM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]Btw this was the first time in 22years a male swed got a gold medal in a induvidual sport.
The only great contender we have had is Per Olofsson and he gave up his carier after that spanish skier had doped im self wite more stuff then they use on horses >Sad(they should have errased that guy from every race in his hole carrier)
True, and I think they did, at last from after he got caught
(02-22-2010, 01:06 AM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]Ye the skie pole was unfortune hade love to se Hellner vs Northug on the last 100m whould have bein a great race.
Don't worry, they still are quite young both of them, I look forward to lot of fun in the years ahead (maybe not so fun for you?) Wink