Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ArmA 2 Server Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server was crashing on Tuesday. Anyone has any idea about the cause?

a) Mission error, which is quite unlikely since we have played this missions successfully earlier
b) Connection problems, I noticed one player with quite high ping but I have never seen server crash due to ping before...
c) One or more players connecting with incompatible Mods (this one got my vote)
d) The physical server machine/ connection had a generally bad day... (since I was unable to connect to any CiA related sites..

I couldn't understand much in the log file but is it time to add equalmod or checkfiles?
(03-25-2010, 10:35 PM)Overlord link Wrote:a) Mission error, which is quite unlikely since we have played this missions successfully earlier
b) Connection problems, I noticed one player with quite high ping but I have never seen server crash due to ping before...
c) One or more players connecting with incompatible Mods (this one got my vote)
d) The physical server machine/ connection had a generally bad day... (since I was unable to connect to any CiA related sites..

I couldn't understand much in the log file but is it time to add equalmod or checkfiles?

I don't know about equalmode... What does checkfiles do?
(03-27-2010, 12:38 AM)Variable link Wrote:I don't know about equalmode... What does checkfiles do?

Basically check for/if certain files are/not are present. Can be used to assure players have necessary file e.g. Zeus addon.

I'll try to join tonight for some games