Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: WGL COOP tonight + new afghan mission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking fwd to a nice wgl coop night tonight... who's in tonight?

I uploaded a new mission: @wg_co_12_al_jawaardi_raid

Afghanistan: Three 4-man Ranger fireteams insert into a hot LZ to destroy a Taliban compound.

Tested and seems like some nice action occurs...

PS Happy Easter all, and hope you haven't all pigged out on chocolate eggs...
(04-04-2010, 09:06 AM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]hope you haven't all pigged out on chocolate eggs...
You bet I will!  ;D

Don't know yet if I will join tonight, might as well spend some time with family...
I'm there!
scratch that, damn it... have fun!
(04-04-2010, 09:06 AM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]PS Happy Easter all, and hope you haven't all pigged out on chocolate eggs...

"Happy Easter!" back at ya! Pigging out on chocolate eggs ongoing. . .
I'll be there too. Just managed to unfasten old sound card and installed drivers and stuff of integrated sound chip of the motherboard. Results are what i expected: microphone seems to work again so you can count on sharp enemy observations tonight!
[Image: free-scared-smileys-414%5B1%5D.gif]
Good missions tonight, was fun even if we did get wiped out tonight...

Koortz's slaughterhouse mission was fun... 3 hinds though, there better be somestinger/SA-7 crates around somewhere... Wink
(04-05-2010, 09:30 AM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]Koortz's slaughterhouse mission was fun... 3 hinds though, there better be somestinger/SA-7 crates around somewhere... Wink

Thanks. And there are SA-7s. They're in the town.

I'm tempted to tweak the mission again to make it a little less impossible, but I've already done that about 6,782 times and I've also got that other slaughterhouse coming up. Big Grin