Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I'm supposed to tell something about me... I come from finland and I have played OFP, ARMA, ARMA 2 and OFP DR, So I could say that I don't suck at these games. But it has been some time since I've played the original (and the best) OFP. I believe I should learn the controls and commands before
I'll be playing with you guys Big Grin

And when I played OFP I played the campaings allmost thru untill some dump ass missions came.
Something like "Go and destroy 11 enemy tanks all by yourself!"...

I would really like to play OFP with people who really know what they are doing! Tongue
So I would appreciate if someone could PM me the passwords?  :Smile

(and sorry for my english. I speak it more fluently! I'll propably need to learn some army vocalbulary Wink )

Edit: And one more question, When I install those addons should I put them into some addon folder (which of them?) or straightly to the OFPdir??
Welcome!

Regarding the addons, follow the directions here: Needed Addons, and you'll be in good shape.
Got everythingto work, Learned to use rucksack and stuff! And even read the AT aiming guides here are! Now must commit my self to active spamming to admins and members to get the pass to the server!!  ;D JUST JOKING!  Tongue

And BTW. I were really happy to see how many finnish players there are Big Grin
Are the coop-nights how active nowadays??
Co-ops take place regularly according the detailed information provided here: http://www.ciahome.net/node/266

Hi Bubba, please read the server rules (http://www.ciahome.net/node/263) first. Once you have read them, let us know and you will be provided with the password.
I've allready read them like three times Big Grin so I would appreciate someone sending it Big Grin

And with the active I meant are there allways many players on the coop nights??
And just one more thing! Every time I begin any mission (playing FDF) I get an error message about missing addon "kegsw44m" what could cause this? It has not prevented me from playing (yet) but it is a bit annoying.

And still waiting for the pass!
And still another problem I keep noticing. When I play WGL I can see my mouse cursor! When I fly or as an crew member or on foot I allways see my cursor! what could cause this?!?!

And still no key Big Grin
Quote:And with the active I meant are there allways many players on the coop nights??

It really all depends. In the last six months we've had anywhere from zero to eighteen players on Sundays. Usually there's around 8-10 on Sundays and 3-7 on Wednesdays.

Quote:And just one more thing! Every time I begin any mission (playing FDF) I get an error message about missing addon "kegsw44m" what could cause this? It has not prevented me from playing (yet) but it is a bit annoying.

I believe that's a known bug that Overlord has fixed. Search around this forum.

Quote:And still another problem I keep noticing. When I play WGL I can see my mouse cursor! When I fly or as an crew member or on foot I allways see my cursor! what could cause this?!?!

Dunno, never happens to me. ???

Quote:And still waiting for the pass!

Glad to hear you're excited but it could take a couple of days. As I recall it was about a week before Overlord gave me the server password. Maybe they have to vote on who gets it.

Did you send one of the [CiA] guys a pm? That's probably the fastest way to get the pw.

Of course I know the password but as a guest I'm forbidden from sharing it. Tongue
Yea I know, no black marketing here  Tongue I've send request to  members (who I know has the rights to give it).
To two to be exact!!

And yeah thanks for the tip! Found solution for the kegw44m error! trying the fix now!
Nah, it just lasts that long because we have to wait until the gifts have reached us, then we have to discuss if they were satisfying enough to give the aspirant the PW ;-).

Cheers

Tony

PS: I´ve sent the PW to you and thx for the Champaign you sent to me...
Too late Tony, as always; too late .... Wink PW already sent to Bubba
Lets hope we can translate the "magazine" he sent us to read- and understandabel languages, Marto have, as always, cut out all pictures....

(05-14-2010, 10:13 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Marto have, as always, cut out all pictures....

Yes, I can't wait to find on some mission's Notes page, um, "love" happening. . .in that most canine of ways.

;D
Yea! Hope you all like the Skandinavian hunks magazine! (remember, google is a friend!)

Ps. too bad for you tony if you missed the magazine after popping the champagne!!  Big Grin
And to end this wonderful thread I must inform that I'm such a wonderful person that you won't get enough of me! (I will not (promise not to) send letter bombs if you chance the pass after next sunday Big Grin )

(Don't know is it part of your policy to close threads but this one has done its job!!)