Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma II missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-06-2010, 07:39 PM)Zwobot link Wrote:Errr... what?

Don't you understand norway? it means "playing; join up!"  Smile

The mission sounds good, Zwobot.
Busted ... Nice mission Zwo, I might like it if I'm able to survive too Wink
Quote:Spähtrupp (part 1)

Slots: 8 (Russian infantry)
Time of day: Dawn
Parameters: Weather (clear / rain)

Briefing:
Situation:
a) Enemy
Is retreating to the east since yesterday. Contact was lost at dusk.
Enemy is wearing digital woodland camo.

Good mission, nice atmosphere, low light dawn/no NVGs initially, semi low-tech equipment and plenty of walk to the second objective. You could have added some random patrols around the hill and forests, if the pre-planned route is not used. Wink

I wonder how are we supposed to have courage to stay on the hill, when it starts raining shells from the sky? And, at the same time fight off the remaining enemy infantry. Whoa, at least that was intensive. We played this with approx 8 players last sunday; we all lost our lives. Some died instantly due to the artilllery (including me -I shared the same round with our chief Overlord), some lived few minutes longer... but I believe we all died on that unfortunate hill.
Thanks for the feedback Osku.

Like you can read in the briefing you are not supposed to take over the hill if enemies are present. The objectives will be updated once enemy forces are spotted by the players on the hill.

You will definitely get some action along the planned route and you already found out that there is enough action going on at the actual objective.

I am going to revise the mission and check possibilities for adding further patrols offside the planned route and tone down the mortar barrage and counter-recon forces. While testing the mission I was surprised myself how well the enemies can spot you inside the wood and trigger the mortar barrage...
(11-06-2010, 06:56 PM)Zwobot link Wrote:Another remake of one of my not quite finished Ofp missions:

Spähtrupp (part 1)

Slots: 8 (Russian infantry)
Time of day: Dawn
Parameters: Weather (clear / rain)
[...]
Mission updated.
Enemy mortar barrage toned down (less rounds, longer reaction time and decreased accuracy)
Another mission is nearing completion:

Ambush Alley

Slots: 7 (Takistani (mechanised) infantry)
Island: Zargabad
Time of day: Day
Parameters: not decided yet, maybe time of day

Briefing:
Situation:
a) Enemy
Irregular combatants dressed in civilian clothes armed with small arms and technicals and regular army forces dressed in desert camos.

b) Friendly
T-72 platoon of Fox Company (+/-) / 1337th CiA Brigade linked up with a supply convoy who got ambushed in the outskirts of Zargabad.
Mechanised platoon (you) is trailing to the north and is going to link up in a few minutes.

Mission:
Reinforce the ambush site and wait for further orders.

Support:
Company's weapons platoon are setting up their mortars to provide fire support ASAP.
(Will be called in by the AI)

Signals:
Callsigns:
Mech platoon -- Amboss
Tank platoon  -- Faust
Mortar team  -- Nightmare

Map:
[Image: 60d1dd109220101.jpg]

Zandhaas

Four new BAF missions have been completed, bringing the total in the BAF coop pack to 10. The inclusion of temperate DPM units in the DLC has prompted a return to the wooded hills of Chernarus.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Zandhaas

Version 1.3 of the BAF coop mission pack adds four new missions for a total of 15.

Current version

Regards,

Sander

Zandhaas

Version 1.5 brings the total to 22, some missions have received minor updates.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Zandhaas

A couple of missions have been updated with small adjustments and two new coop missions are included in the BAF coop mission pack version 1.6.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Nephris

My mission "Taki Flow" (v.1) is in final version

1.Kill the Warlord H.Massuf, who shared information to the US forces.
2.Destroy the oil towers of Lalezar oil field

slots: 1-12
Map: Takistan
Time:18:20h
JIP: yes
Respawn: no
playable units: SFT
Revive: adjustable in parameter  (server menu)
Difficulty: adjustable inparameter (server menu)

Changelog:
Code:
- 2 soldiers at same position (bunker) deleted
- aiming accuracy changed via Dac_Events.sqf
- revive added
- briefing notes and hints added
- helicopter zone fixed
- trigger after unconcoiusness fixed
- thermal vision weapon units deleted
- usmc unit substituted by usa unit
- huey wreck substituted by uh60
- troop skill around possible Masuf Location decreased
- random start position canceled
- minor unit tweaks
- Singleplayer adaption
Download

Just to clerify; is this mision intended for max 10 or 12 players?
Description:
Code:
slots: 1-12
mission name :
Code:
co_02_10_dac_takiflow_04.Takistan.pbo

For now; please name mission as:
[type/maxplayers]_[mission_name]
as co10_takiflow_04.[island automatically generated]
If a mission is intended for max players less than 10, please use 0 as "prefix" as co_01_takiflow

According to thie above; "co10_takiflow_04.takistan.pbo" fourt version of mission or fourt game in a campanin?
Versions shold be named with e.g v in front, like "co10_takiflow_v04.takistan.pbo"

If a mission is intended for max players less than 10, please use 0 as "prefix" as co_10_takiflow

Zandhaas

There are two new coops included in the BAF mission pack.

In Satchel Mouth a raiding party is to locate and destroy enemy guns and air defences before extraction by helicopter. Section Mark has an infantry section capture an enemy commander before being lifted back to base.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Zandhaas

Version 1.8 of the BAF pack brings the total of coop missions to 28 with the addition of 2 new ones. Various existing missions have been adapted to include minor fixes.

New files:

co08_baf_back_to_front.Chernarus.pbo
co08_baf_belt_fed_up.Takistan.pbo

Back To Front has a British infantry section seize the village of Mogilevka and defend it against counterattack while awaiting reinforcement by mechanised forces

Belt Fed Up features an attack by a British support section on an insurgent held area in order to destroy heavy weapons and gather intelligence

Current version

Regards,

Sander
Thanks, Z. Uploaded to the server.  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3