Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co20 Battlefield 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trinity.

WW3 has started.

Russia, China and the US are going at it all over the world.

Your VDV platoon has been posted to Trinity after an airborne invasion of the island, and now, after a week of sitting around doing nothing, you have a crucial task.

Features:
Randomness... Lots of it. Random enemies, random enemy objectives, random weather, random artillery bombardment. Everything that could reasonably be random is.
Multiple ways to play.
Insane difficulty.
Helicopter operations.
Artillery support, friendly mortars and helo support.
Lots of enemies in all shapes and forms.
Moveable sandbags, and transportable ammo crates so no ammo bug.
Lots of enemies who may forget their objectives to hunt you down.
Long mission.
Did I mention lots of enemies?  Tongue
Basically all the equipment you need to take on the enemies you'll face... Maybe.  ;D
Maybe a version where you are a BMP mounted mechanised platoon as well.

Download
http://www.filefront.com/17086961/co20_B...rinity.pbo
Pictures:
[Image: FlashpointResistance2010-07-1621-02.jpg?t=1279313993]
The Map.
[Image: FlashpointResistance2010-07-1620-2.jpg?t=1279313995]
Your initial base.
[Image: FlashpointResistance2010-07-1621-1.jpg?t=1279313997]
Me and my guys after being caught in a surprise random barrage while setting up a defensive position.
[Image: FlashpointResistance2010-07-1621-10.jpg?t=1279313999]
The craters from previous artillery bombardment. It was quite scary. And completely random.
:o quite a project MJ :o

Did you use DAC or what? And how did you make the random arty barrage?
I actually used a set of scripts called SOS, originally made for ArmA, then adapted to OFP by the maker for the 40k mod.

The random artillery is done by a set number of targets, with a set number of different fire missions from various batteries, chosen at random.It's not as random as I could have made it, but I couldn't be bothered to script that much.
mission for today? I'll try to come, Though I have made some promises... :S Wel'll see, We'll see... Big Grin
And here is mission number 2, Trinity Road:
http://www.filefront.com/17103957/co21_T...ya_cti.pbo
Same sort of thing, but slightly larger in scale, on FreyaCTI and also there is a command system allowing you to play it in single player too.

The next one I'm planning on is going to be a pure infantry defence one, where we have to defend a hill or something. Just wondering which one now.
Just a remark:
co20_battlefield_2012_v1.trinity.pbo was 7.8 MB (with 7.5 MB music files, same file twice)
co21_trinity_road_v1_0.freya_cti.pbo was 9.9 MB (with 9.6 MB music files, same file twice)

Music removed, new files now 132 and 124 KB uploaded.

In the future, please consider not wasting our time and space on nothing.