Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: My Time on Commrades in Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-20-2010, 11:03 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote:i have to say, i think its one of the best WW2 missions or at least we have to give it a second try.

Yeah, going into it, I thought, "This is one complicated mission. . .would be nice to have more time with it." It's definitely another one of those FDF "atmosphere" missions.
Hi Guys! Very touching story Zulu, it brought a smile to my face to see all the old names again. Life has not allowed me to play any more lately, but I can't wait to play with all of you anytime soon. I don't have Arrowhead yet and I'm not sure weather it will run on my system (what are its demands compared to Arma2?), but I'm all up to give good old OFP another dustoff any time soon!
Looks like I've to dust out those OFP disks again.... Wink

@Post:
Arrowhead don't have higher requirements than ArmA2 but with the latest patches it runs smoother than vanilla ArmA2. And, of course, it's in Arrowhead the goodies are (TWS, KSK, usable UAV, Hand-Over and so on). That game gets better and better. For The BAF-pack, I'll stay wit BAF LE (included in 1.54 patch), looks like it's a rip-off of usermade addons (with minor tweaks) BIS want easy money for...
Hola!

Lets do some more awsome games tonight! Get your gear ready, i will be at the server in time, i hope to see you all :-)!

Cheers

Tony
@Zulu1

It was great pleasure to read your story here  Wink
Pages: 1 2