Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ArmA 2 OA: Knight Rider Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While ago, I got this strange idea to try recreating the legendary Knight Rider intro with the editing tools found in Arma2. Well, I did manage to even follow the same(ish) camera angles in the beginning, but then things were getting too complicated and I decided to improvise a bit. At that time, I accidentally happened to find the General Cuba / Angelina addons for Arma2 - we all probably remember those two characters from OFP missions. So I replaced Michael Knight with Cuba, and Bonnie with Angelina. As for KITT, I chose to use the awesome russian Volga-replica found in Arrowhead. Fitted nicely for Cuba's car.

After some camera scripting and time in editor, it ended up being a parody, but at the same time also a tribute to the original Knight Rider. Watch the outcome yourself, and tell me what you think of it (watch in HD):

Any feedback is appreciated!
Cool!
Wow, excellent. It was funny and I had to lol  Big Grin
(http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z195/...-funny.png)
Normally I don't comment anything I'm not able to do myself.......

But this one was cool Osku, is it hard to get the timing right? Or do you just keep an eye on the watch and set a certain cut at, let's say, 52 sec?
(10-04-2010, 07:48 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]is it hard to get the timing right? Or do you just keep an eye on the watch and set a certain cut at, let's say, 52 sec?

What exactly do you mean with timing?

This video is compilation of several short recordings. e.g. first desert sequence 0:00-0:17 is one recording, and it's also one 'mission' in editor. The rest is even more shorter clips..
Oh, that's cheating Wink

baku

Hey I saw the video. That is simply awesome. You have got some very good feedbacks Osku. After reading the feedbacks I was tempted to see the video. But it was worth. I really enjoyed it. I really want to appreciate your efforts. It is nice work done with your skills.Â