Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: OFP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
happy new year babes
Hola,

Happy New Year aswell gum, nice to see, that you survived the boozing ;-).

I think we can gibe you soon green light for the fdf server. OL is preparing the Arma server and said, that the fdf will be up soon aswell!

See you soon on the server!
Happy new year gum, OFP is still alive; at least FDF is. It's the only!!! thing missing in AA2 Smile
And I didn't vote because you forget to put in an option no, not yet Wink
Happy New Year All.

Good to hear that OFP will be kept alive on CiA. Nice to see old regulars back posting in the fourms, it's been pretty dead for far too long.

I've been hosting OFP for a small group of players for a while now. I'm still setup for FDF if anyone is interested until the server gets setup.

BTW...Santa brought me a new computer, so I'll be checking out the ARMA2 server also.
Specs:
Intel DH55TC motherboard
Intel i5 655k 3.2ghz cpu
evga (nvidia) GTS 450FPB
4gb DDR3 1333mhz
1 TB hardrive

~Z~
Hola,

damn you for not giving a shout on our Homepage ;-)!

I guess it will be much apprechiated, when you drop a little meassage in our Homepage, so the guys can keep track when Games are running!

CU

Tony
Happy New Year everybody.

Looking forward to playing some OFP coops on CiA again in the near future. Any chance WGL will be back too?
We dont plan to bring WGL back, as it would be the "third" game to run on the server, sorry for that Hawke. We decided to put FDF on the first place, as it gives some features worth the whole work, while the wgl features can be "replaced" by playing Arma. Wont sound good to you, but we had to make a joice.

Greets

Tony
Hawke Asked:
Quote:Any chance WGL will be back too?

Tony answered:
Quote:We dont plan to bring WGL back

If enough people are interested I can host WGL from time to time.
That´ll be a good solution for sure!

Feel free to make shouts and/or threads in our forums to keep people together.
I went with gum is an old fart for the fun of it  ;D

Hope to see you on any server again soon gum!
(01-02-2011, 06:47 PM)Zulu1 link Wrote: [ -> ]If enough people are interested I can host WGL from time to time.

Interested party, here.

It's been four months without OFP and I kinda miss it. Off course it's crude, game from another era, but I'd like to play it occasionally. If CIA sets up another OFP server I will be there to join.

But give Arma 2 a chance, if you still hadn't.
(01-02-2011, 06:47 PM)Zulu1 link Wrote: [ -> ]Hawke Asked:
Quote:Any chance WGL will be back too?

Tony answered:
Quote:We dont plan to bring WGL back

If enough people are interested I can host WGL from time to time.

Every 3 out of 4 players could host sessions (me included), so hosting is not the problem. The actual problem is having a fixed "place" (=server/address) and times for the sessions + a place to advertise them. Even though CiA members repeatedly stated that it would not constitute a problem to post here, I - personally - would not feel comfortable hijacking their OFP forum. But maybe gum already has a plan on his bus Wink
Hawke,

it wont be like hijacking at all and it wont mess anything up. Just make one FDF coop-meeting thread or (might even work better) make shouts. With that procedure we will all keep track of whats going on very easily instead of spreading on several other messaging methods. Of course we wont urge you at anything if you feel better with another solution, but we can offer you that for sure without having any troubles.

Cheers

Tony
Thanks a lot Tony.

Zulu, do you have fixed dates and times for your sessions?
Pages: 1 2