Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice. I liked Overlord saying in 2nd pulv's video "someone's got a silenced weapon there?... oh, it's nades"  ;D

(05-15-2011, 07:42 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Cool vids Pulv, what kind of "radar" are you using?

Looks like Shacktac Fireteam hud
Me and my mouth....
Yeah it's the Shacktac thingy. Very useful for knowing where your team is. Too bad it doesn't work right for some of the custom islands.
Could be nice to try, and remove server HUDs
(05-15-2011, 07:58 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Me and my mouth....

We love you for it!  ;D
Here's a video from a week ago. Sorry for the delay, the mission was very long (about 2 hours) and it took me very long to find the good parts and edit it.
Great mission by Zandhaas "Close Order" (where are you getting the names from?! Smile) lots of action. Have a nice watch:

p.s can I somehow embed the movies instead of linking to them?
Sorry Tony, couldn't resist, so here is how it goes when people are given the freedom to select their own gear
[url=
omg, yeah, love it too! I had a big laugh already in the mission, and one again right now Smile. It´s a very dull feeling, when you realize, that you filled up your slots with all the wrong stuff... ahhhh i will through stones at em, get em arrrr....

But it´s good to know, that all the stuff is available in youtube  :o... i guess its getting at least 100000 hits in a week :-).

cu on the server!
Tony. I don't understand how you managed to take wrong bullets... isn't the ammo usually picked up automatically when you take a weapon?
Nope, not if you have something in the slots (nades, smoke etc). Funny thing is; Tony selected a MK17 I believe, and ammo for M107. You can actually here the click from the empty chamber Wink
btw, A proper RPG as usual Osku.

Zandhaas

It is actually a not uncommon occurence to select the wrong kind of magazine during a multiplayer briefing. As people select particular weapons and ammunition listed above the kind one wants to grab, it is possible that the list shortens or lengthens and that you end up with the wrong kind because the synchronisation just occurs as you press the mouse button. This should ofcourse not bother the alert player who checks and doublechecks his equipment. It is also a feature of the OFP/Arma series that if a weapon has various types of magazines defined and the one first listed in the config is not available in the mission briefing selection, one could select a weapon without automatically receiving the proper kind of magazines, even though the alternative kind is available.

Regards,

Sander
yeah, OL is right with the weapons/ammo choice. As i was leader in this one and my game crahsed, i had to quickly reconnect to the game (JIP) and rushed through the weponchaches in the beginning of the mission. There i made the little mistake with the 0´s and 1´s ;-).  It took me a few seconds, until i realized why i had clicks instead of shots out of my gun  Big Grin Big Grin
(05-22-2011, 06:32 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]p.s can I somehow embed the movies instead of linking to them?

Done.

Just copy the URL of youte etc. on the forums, it will be converted automatically!

Greets

Tony
Starting with a weird bug:
[url=
And here is how things are to be done, and not to be done (freely after Shakespeare)
[url=