Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Hi all, This thread will contain youtube videos uploaded by our members and our guests. If you are publishing a video filming our games please publish it on Youtube or any other video website and link it here.

And now, for the first "official" movies! Smile

CiA ArmA 2 Coop Night 8.1.2011 part 1

Mission was to destroy Chedaki weapons caches and facilities in Vybor, Chernarus. The first enemy defences around the barn/warehouse were beated while this video was being recorded. Then the squad destroys an enemy weapons cache and gets pinned down at nearby house. After that withdraws to mount up the vehicles and engaging enemy armour and structures.

Squad:
Nikiller, Squad Leader
Zandhaas
Grip
[CiA]Zwobot
[CiA]Overlord
Misha
Osku

Mission: co12_DEAD_LIGHT by Nikiller
Duration: 55 minutes
Players: 8
Outcome: Defeat
Casualties: 8, all BLUFOR troops were wiped out

[url=
Nice recordings Zwo, you really got to show off your medical skills here (and thank God for that) Smile
Real good games with challenching missions. I look forward to play the latest edition of part one.
CiA ArmA 2 Coop Night 11.1.2011

From the briefing: "A Czech heavy metal band called Bohemian Carnivores were asked to play a concert to show good will amongst locals and UN peacekeepers in Rasman, Takistan. Unfortunately local imams from the militia took as a personal insult having that kind of western satanism upon their holy land. As a result their tour bus was confiscated and the band alongside their manager found themselves facing a firing squad..."

...so the band was executed, and our Czech special forces team had to go deliver revenge and retrieve the tour bus back.

In this video, we had already cleared the enemy occupied town and their camps, and were preparing to head back home base with the bus. First we had to wait for Zandhaas to bring the repair truck to fix bus's rear tire.

Team:
[CiA]Fat Tony, team leader
Osku
Zandhaas
Nephris
Rundll.exe
Misha, ghillie sniper

Mission: co12 Bohemian Carnivores v1.1 by VanhA
Duration: 2 h 18 min
Players: 6
Outcome: Success, the bus was retrieved
Casualties: Yes, almost everyone was revived once

This one was recorded by myself, I wish I could do that more often, especially recording some of those more intense combat situations, but since Fraps kills my framerate to half it's getting often too painful to play at the same time.
CiA ArmA 2 Coop Night 9.1.2011

Our BAF section was to search and destroy caches in Sakhe village, Takistan. Alpha team was advancing into the village by the road, while Bravo providing overwatch and covering fire from the hills in north.

Osku, Section leader / Alpha team Leader
Zandhaas, Medic
Zwobot, Engineer
Grip, Automatic Rifleman

[CiA]Fat Tony, 2IC / Bravo team leader
Nikiller
Variable, Automatic Rifleman
Rundll.exe

Mission: BAF - Dump Struck (co08) by Zandhaas
Duration: 1 h 17 min
Players: 8
Outcome: Victory, All caches were found and blown into pieces
Casualties: none

Recorded and edited by Zwobot

PS. I didn't remember roles for all players...

Hi all, This thread will contain youtube videos uploaded by our members and our guests. If you are publishing a video filming our games please publish it on Youtube or any other video website and link it here. In order to follow a common format please use the following naming structure for your video:
CiA ArmA 2 Coop [Date in words] Mission - [Mission name]
For example: CiA ArmA 2 Coop April 1st 2011 Mission - "Rubberboat"
In the video information insert the following:
Mission creator's name
Player participants
Addons used
Some words about the mission itself

And now, for the first "official" movies! Smile

"Kingpin" mission
[url=
And another one from last night. Don't miss 0:28 for a nice NLAW fly-by!
"FDF Harbor Assault" mission

jäger

Nice videos. Took a while for to get used to your voice, since it is totally different in TS2.
Nice recordings, great games, but I miss something from the FDF rescue mission we played  :Smile
(04-01-2011, 10:05 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice recordings, great games, but I miss something from the FDF rescue mission we played  :Smile
When it won't be embarrassing, ill upload it. hehe...
right.... Wink
Last coop night's Youtube video of "Ad Lib Dems" mission. That was a great mission...
Looks cool!
Yeah, sorry about the black and white parts... Editing error probably.
Clips from may 8th.

Audio sync was a bit off already in the fraps captures >Sad
Cool vids Pulv, what kind of "radar" are you using?