Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Boo ! Still alive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola Comrades of the CiA !

It´s been a while I guess, I don´t even know the names of most of the members here  ;D
For the ones who remember me, I have moved, split from my gf, sold my house an niow live at the border to Belgium. Best part of the story, I have fast internet!
Anyway, I´m trying to get a hold on Arrowhead and maybe we´ll meet in game soon.
Any of the founding members still active?

Grouphug!
You're our Metusalem now Bals, park your wheelchair in front of your keayboard and join in Smile
Bals?! Is that really you?? Welcome back! and finally with broadband! these are indeed great news...
As for your question- the oldest dudes in CiA seniority terms that are still around are Post and Fat Tony, I'm afraid the rest have left: Llaum Radnik and Hard Rock have been long gone. We still get a glimpse of Zopzodeman from time to time though.
However, I assure you that the CiA spirit is still here and unchanged, so come on, arm up with arrowhead and get back onboard! We are waiting Smile
Welcome back!

Hope to see you on the server soon!
Good to see you alive Bals. Good to see CiA still alive. Have a good year.
ha, bavarian Urviech meets Preissn! Cant believe it! o tempora o mores!

But a wee bit correction on the timetable: Zwolle is even longer in CIA than me, hehe.

And i doubt the wheelchair will be any help for Bals, because he wont be able to see the keyboard with his weary eyes... heheheeee. Oh i guess i will pay for this....  :o

Greetz from Waging (i moved too but to the south, bought a house and kept my girl and my Intenet connection is now slower, woha! Could it be more the opposite? ;-) )
(01-19-2011, 12:48 AM)Fat Tony link Wrote: [ -> ]But a wee bit correction on the timetable: Zwolle is even longer in CIA than me, hehe.
I don't think this is correct - or I suffer from schizophrenia  :o
really? Well thats good, you´re never alone with shizophrenia on the bright side... but mabe its more alzheimer then aswell?

At least i hoped you are the older CiA Member just to feel a bit younger you know ;-). Ah i fear the one with alzheimer will be not Zwobot, waily waily waily!

Wanted to say hi as well Smile Hope you made it well into 2011, the year of our doom!
(01-26-2011, 11:14 AM)hardrock link Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted to say hi as well Smile Hope you made it well into 2011, the year of our doom!
Shit, wasn't that 2012? Smile
who... balschoiw....

still alive, but not active... moved the site to Tony now.
awww, i didnt know that i gave Hardrock still rights to post, muhahah.... I think i got something for you, just to bring in some bit of home sweet austria to your exile:

But its nice to hear from you old fellas again! If it goes on like this, the old dutch monkey will jump through this thread aswell..... nooo dont feed it  :o ;D

Dont be shy to join the coops, its just fun as in good old ofp :-). OF course i dont want to hold anyone off work or girls or other fancy stuff... ;-)

cu!

Tony
(01-31-2011, 09:35 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote: [ -> ]But its nice to hear from you old fellas again! If it goes on like this, the old dutch monkey will jump through this thread aswell..... nooo dont feed it  :o ;D

Wink
Don't worry, I won't let you guys have peace just yet!

Great to see everyone popping back in now and then; Bals...! hardrock...! This calls for a 10 year anniversary of OFP this summer, right?

Anyway, my crappy system and even way crappier internet connection won't allow me to play anything just now, but I move to Utrecht next weekend so who knows anytime soon Smile
Ah, I knew it! I said: DONT feed it! Now we have it got around again asking for more and throwing poo...

;D

I think the birthday party will be a very nice idea aswell! When was the actual release date? Anyone knows? ah of course wiki knows: It would be June 22nd for Europe. And that would be a wednesday too... hmmm. Should this be a sign of fate?

Anyways, would be great to see you online!

Best luck for the move!