Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Guess whos back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having passed out of training 2 weeks ago (and now I'm a "fully trained" infantryman too), I should now be back, and even better, I have a decent laptop with ArmA2, so expect to see me at coop nights from now on.  ;D
Welcome back, man! I was wondering about you - congratulations on the completion of your training!
Check our Server section Mjolnir, be sure to add FDF + a few addons to your ArmA 2 dir Smile
(04-29-2011, 01:16 PM)Mjolnir link Wrote:Having passed out of training 2 weeks ago (and now I'm a "fully trained" infantryman too), I should now be back, and even better, I have a decent laptop with ArmA2, so expect to see me at coop nights from now on.  ;D
MJ! welcome back!
I have forgotten to ask: Mjolnir, how was your first CiA ArmA2 coop experience?

And it's good to have you back.
(05-10-2011, 07:59 PM)Osku link Wrote:I have forgotten to ask: Mjolnir, how was your first CiA ArmA2 coop experience?

And it's good to have you back.

It was good, this game is so much better in MP than in SP.
That lasted a long time didn't it? I get to my batallion expecting some measure of stability and 4 days later, I get sent to Canada for 5 weeks. Flying out tomorrow morning so I won't be around for a while again annoyingly.
(05-18-2011, 06:54 PM)Mjolnir link Wrote:That lasted a long time didn't it? I get to my batallion expecting some measure of stability and 4 days later, I get sent to Canada for 5 weeks. Flying out tomorrow morning so I won't be around for a while again annoyingly.

Take care in Canada MJ and get back safely and quickly!