Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hi Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

id like to reintroduce myself having been out of the OFP for quite some time, im wondering if you guys still host regular COOP games still, ive been away from ofp for long time having just completed a combat tour of afghanistan in real life im wondering if ofp has died or are people still playing coop games, ive only just noticed BI have released v1.99 so im verey keen to get back into playing

Cheers,

Killerbob
Welcome back killerbob!
Not much going on the OFP front here, but Arma 2 is flourishing. Any chance you will get into this new game?
thanks, yea ive got the ArmA 2 reinforcements and the brit forces pack but its slighty crappy on my machine i need a new graphics card, currently playing around with ArmA 1
We play Arma 2 on Sundays and Tuesdays, 20:00 CET. Today we have a game actually. Will you get the addons (homepage) and join us?
Btw, reinforcements doesn't include chernarussia or anything included original Arma2
(09-18-2011, 07:38 PM)jäger link Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, reinforcements doesn't include chernarussia or anything included original Arma2
Damn, I thought it was like a complete pack like a self proclaimed game of the year edition...
I think reinforcements IS the complete package, including A2?

Edit: hmm seems jäger is right. Its the expansions without the A2 content and the OA campaign from what I find
Atleast at one Finnish game selling site it says that combine it with combined operations, and you get the whole experience!

And wikipedia helps: "standalone expansion pack" Contains addons BAF and PMC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARMA_2
Maybe with Reinforcements you get lo-res version of Chernarus as in Arma 2 Free? Though the best way to know if it works on CiA server is to try to connect.
Arma2 free doesn't support mods or addons so I dont think it will work like that :/
arma2free.exe or whatever doesn't support addons, but I'm not absolutely sure can arma2oa.exe run arma2 free content. There is absolutely nothing to support this, but might be worth a shot.