Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co06 Motorcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fun mission, but I always feel bad about the sniper team having to wait until the assault team clears Gaspandi and prepares an ambush, and only then alerts the commander. How about we do that:
Have the sniper team run to Gaspandi, link up with the assault team and help them clear out the Takis. Only once the ambush is ready, they can take a vehicle (out of many available in the town) and head to alert the commander. Now they also have a vehicle and able to head back and assist in the kidnapping.
What do you think?
Worth a shot at least :-).

But personally i was fine the last times with the job. It  fits perfect for a sniper, to sit and wait like a spider, watching all the enemies running around. We could give you a good overview as observer and warn you fairly about incoming enemies without doing a single shot. It was really nice to see how you guys could deal with the tangos in your back once you knew about them. Perfect teamwork :-). (Although it was a bit sad, that i couldn´t prevent Misha to be shot at the last try-damn patrol... But the approach over all was interesting aswell, as i could alert the guy, see the incoming foes and could track the target incoming with the car -  dunno, why he was alone and left the road though!).

But your mentioned method is another approach to the mission and fun aswell for sure!

Cheers

Tony
Misha, you filmed some parts of this mission, didn't you? Are you going to upload them?
Yes, I only need some free time to edit it. Probably in a day or two.
Here it is. This is my first attempt at making coop video, but it's short one so it can't get too boring to watch.

[url=
Cool Misha!
Any specific reason you made this video private?
Not sure really. Something between self-doubt and respecting other players privacy, maybe. I'll probably make it public anyway.