Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Graphical glitch/artifacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I bought a new monitor and turned up my resolution.  Somewhere along the way I started getting these artifacts attached to trees, shrubs, and bushes.  Does anyone have some suggestions on what this might be and how to fix it?  Pics included.

https://picasaweb.google.com/KStoops/Oct...directlink
This looks like Osku from time to time also reports. What GFX card do you have? I've never seen this myself (on ATI board). Seems like the edges of foreground object ain't correctly rendered. Have you tried fiddle around with in-game GFX settings? If I remember correctly you should keep that memory value to default, very important if you have lots of GFX RAM on-board.
I'm running a Radeon HD5770.  I'll try messing with the video memory settings.  I think its on High, but I don't remember putting it there.
Ah crap, I have seen this, and the solution somewhere...  Wasn't it something with AA and AtoC combinations? 
Ill let you know if I find it
Yep, I'm also running HD5770 and that looks much like the same issue I had. Disabling Anisotrophic Filter fixed it for me. I also had to disable Anti-Aliasing (AA) because the textures were filled with kind of square-pattern.
Solved then Smile
Yes, during the games today someone suggested disabling AA and that did the trick.  At first that made lots of things rather ugly but I compensated by increasing the 3d resolution.  All looks great now!