Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: New Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just wanted to report a missing image here:

http://ciahome.net/#!/needed-addons/
Hm, what image, I can see image with the chopper in the wheat field?
Guys I don't need to see images of the dark theme because I got it myself Smile
Kenwort changed something for rundll and I wanted to see how it looks to decide if I want it changed for me as well.
you are funny guys, we talked about this layout for quite a while now...  :o

For the Videos: It was a plugin for the old forum, got to check it out for the new one. Maybe the next few days i can make this happen.

Email notification: I will have a look there in the option settings, maybe there is somethig missing. But dont get too hopeful, this feature was already in SMF 1.xx available, but didnt work properly there, so i would guess this "feature" is in version 2.x aswell, but lets see.

Greets

Tony
(11-17-2011, 07:23 PM)Variable link Wrote:Guys I don't need to see images of the dark theme because I got it myself Smile
Kenwort changed something for rundll and I wanted to see how it looks to decide if I want it changed for me as well.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that nothing changed at all for me Wink
I wondered why you wanted to see it, but your wish is my command  Tongue
Well we can try going white, I do understand the difficulty in reading white on black.

I can remake all the website & forum to white if you want guys.
Very nice site, guys! Big Grin Works well too. I see you've been discussing accessibility issues and such (fonts and colours). Perhaps this link would be of interest? Smile
http://www.w3.org/WAI/
Welcome to the white side. Hope you guys like it!
(11-18-2011, 06:24 PM)Kenwort link Wrote:Welcome to the white side. Hope you guys like it!
I'm not positive it's better this way. Maybe the forums are a bit better, but the cost of letting go of the dark theme feels very high to me... What do others think?
(11-18-2011, 06:24 PM)Kenwort link Wrote:Welcome to the white side. Hope you guys like it!

Does the white side have milk chocolate?

Nice theme. I dunno, I did like the dark theme, because I felt it flowed better (I just got here, though), but as long as the site is functional, I don't mind if it's black, white, yellow, red, or whatever other color. But we'll have to see what others think. As I said, as long as the site's functional and I can read posts, I don't mind whatever color you guys go with.
Alright, this is the final alteration of this theme. Hope you all like it now.

Now just need to figure out how to get that damn youtube bbcode to work without any deep code editing.

Keep posting bugs and suggestions in this thread.
(11-18-2011, 11:58 PM)Kenwort link Wrote:Alright, this is the final alteration of this theme. Hope you all like it now.

Now just need to figure out how to get that damn youtube bbcode to work without any deep code editing.

Keep posting bugs and suggestions in this thread.
In my opinion it looks good now.
Bug - When clicking on the "next article" links of the bottom of articles (in all of them, see attachment for example), an "Internal server error" is shown.
(11-19-2011, 12:18 AM)Variable link Wrote:In my opinion it looks good now.
Bug - When clicking on the "next article" links of the bottom of articles (in all of them, see attachment for example), an "Internal server error" is shown.

Not a bug, just needed to update the links in pages.
# Added
- country flags
- skype custom field
- clan custom field

you can modify these options in your forum profile page.
For some reason, despite the fact that I select forever as my login duration, I have to log in every time I come on the site. Anyone else having this problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4