Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Dear CiA Community - I'm still here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jinef

Hello CiA.

In the light of recent events where my virtual associates have taken to joining Folk and CiA game nights, I have been tempted to join them. Unfortunately, after 2 sequels and circa 7 years it seems I am still banned. If Balschoiw read this I'm sure he would turn in his grave.

I hope to convince you I am not the evil social pariah I was once made out to be. I'm not. Convinced?

To be fair to myself, back when I was banned I was less occupied than now and could devote far more spare time to playing operation flashpoint and antagonising Balschoiw than I could possibly dream of now.

As mike and Hund just pointed out to me on Teamspeak, it's a bit unfair for me to go postal on a bunch of people who have never heard of me nor care. So I apologise to the new generation of ArmA2 players who now comprise the bulk of CiA and this post is a bit confusing for.

Jinef.
This will be discussed internally. Locked.
You "were made"? Undoubtedly. But you "made" it by yourself and your behaviour. Convinced? No, we are not, noone.

Lifetime bans are not spoken by CiA every day and they are not put away every day neither. Your status will stay as it is.

I know you have heared it once (as i was already part of the clan at this time) and i will repeat it again:

Goodbye.

Tony