Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hi all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was brought here by Stoops417. He and I have been playing other games together for years, but I'm new to Arma.

I'm fed up with games like CoD and am disappointed with BF3. I still play it, but I'm looking for something with more team work and realism.

A bit about me. My other hobbies, besides games. are cars/racing and firearms. I also partake in the occasional failed, but fun while it lasted, relationship. Crazy women love me. I have a dry sense of humor, so if I offend you, I probably didn't mean to.

I'm big on team and objective play. I don't like to lose. Yeah.... I really, really, hate it. 

I'm a bit slow sometimes, so it may take me a bit to get use to Arma, but I do enjoy it.

I'm sure I will be playing with you all soon.
(12-09-2011, 04:27 AM)JohnnyRacer link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm big on team and objective play. I don't like to lose. Yeah.... I really, really, hate it.

I can promise hard times ahead, my friend! Wink But Welcome on my behalf, always nice to see more people still joining up arma2 nights!
No worries. I'm here to have fun. Smile
Hi Johnny, and welcome!
Please refer to the "join CiA coop nights" page. It contains all the required data on how to join us.
Make sure to go over the server rules and I'll send you the password on a PM.
Should you have more questions, feel free to ask us!
Thank you very much!
Nice avatar  8)
(12-09-2011, 09:19 PM)mikey link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice avatar  8)

That reminds me... I need an avatar!

Glad to see you here John.  I've been telling you how much fun I've had here and I'm looking forward to you enjoying yourself just as much!
(12-09-2011, 09:19 PM)mikey link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice avatar  8)

Thank you! Costa is awesome.

(12-10-2011, 12:40 AM)Stoops417 link Wrote: [ -> ]That reminds me... I need an avatar!

Glad to see you here John.  I've been telling you how much fun I've had here and I'm looking forward to you enjoying yourself just as much!

Had a good time today. I need to get my communication down. Too bad real life was calling and couldn't play a few more missions.