Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Folk/ARPS, CiA & LDDK Joint Session: [Sun] 08 January 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hola,

it was already awsome to see the markers moving on the map ans splitting up on the junction. I´d love to see a zargabad-street-webcam-video passing the whole convoy through the town :-).

As i was part of the support team on the CO hill, i had to do only a small piece of action, but the view was really impressive. We could see the groups going in along the riverbed (as shown in dll´s pic) and we could guide the two platoons to the small group of enemies daring to stand in their way. They were wiped out in just a few seconds, shot by two different directions...

Later on in the mission, it was cute to see the squads lining up in the hills around the grads, firing like the devil, running around to repos and reload on the ammotruck (later on). It was like watching an antwar in a big sandbox :-).

The VD limit was indeed set in a way, so we could not see what was going on in the hills, but i guess this was on purpose of the missionmaker, else we would have been "sniping" the guys down with the btr´s too easily.

Although i did not fire a single shot on a serious target, it was good fun!

Cheers and thx to Folk and the other guys!

Tony
At 3,746 words, I'm afraid my AAR got a bit long; so rather than cross-post here's a direct link to it in the AAR thread on the Folk forum: http://www.ferstaberinde.com/folk/forum/...2151#p2151

(sorry, I got a bit carried away!)
Pages: 1 2 3