Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CWR2 Joint coop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-12-2014, 01:38 AM)Variable link Wrote:Guys, who's interested?

I'm interested. It's still a bit off though so I cannot really firmly say yes or no yet Smile
I'm back to school by then so I hope I'm not flooded with assignments. If I got things to do it would be no, but since its a Sunday, most likely yes.
Count me in.
(09-11-2014, 08:25 PM)Spinoza link Wrote:October 12th at 20.00 CET, sounds good?
Spinoza, come to think of it, how about a Tuesday? We have Arma 3 only players who are expecting to play Arma 3 on Sundays and we don't want to disappoint them.
(09-14-2014, 08:52 AM)Variable link Wrote:Spinoza, come to think of it, how about a Tuesday? We have Arma 3 only players who are expecting to play Arma 3 on Sundays and we don't want to disappoint them.

Sorry for late reply. I asked the guys what they think and I will get back to you with an answer. But I suppose we can cancel the October 15th date?
(09-29-2014, 10:15 AM)Spinoza link Wrote:Sorry for late reply. I asked the guys what they think and I will get back to you with an answer. But I suppose we can cancel the October 15th date?
Yes, we have a lot of non-Arma 2 players now and we don't want to send them away on an Arma 3 coop night.
I'm completely out for weekdays due to school back in session.
October 21st at 21.00 local time (CET+1, GMT+2), CWR 2 + ACE (latest version). Sound good?
Sounds good to me! Fellas, save the date and post here if you intend to join.
Just the @ACE folder will be needed in addition to CWR2?
i think you can count me in, unless something comes up in that week or tiredness (posible on any night Smile
Sorry again, been busy with various irl issues. I think it just might be possible to play without ACE but I need to check with server holder first. Ill get back to you asap.
We can do it with ACE, I'm just wondering whether or not we need to activate folders other than the main @ACE one.
All of them looks like, but as I said it might be easier if we go vanilla. I asked the server admin and its possible to turn off ace for the occasion, so no ace this time. welcome to the war.
Would you folks be terribly upset if I postponed this event by a week? Im currently swamped with work and have not had a chance to take a look on some mission.

Alternatively we could play some missions that came with the demo. What say you?
Pages: 1 2 3