Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Ambush!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best ever made mission from good old OFP - Demo is available for Arma2 now :-).

At lest i gave it a try and converted the original file into CWR2 version. The mission is fully playable already although it needs some more finetuning. Briefing/debriefing is still missing (as always it sucks to make a briefing for arma2  :o ) and - most difficult part for me - intro with all the camscript stuff is a mess. The angles and positions have to be altered for the new Island i guess.

Nevertheless the mission is already full playable (maybe some things will be buggy i did not see already - feel free to report in...) for everyone who wants to get a retro feeling on the first mission out for OFP 10 years ago :-).

Whoever thinks he is capable to help with the briefing/Intro is very welcome to give me a hand.

Happy new years playing :-)!

Tony

Check http://ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=2625.new#new for the release Version!
Tony, I should be able to, I hope I'll have the spare time to do it.
Remind me what's that mission about? I remember just  the name, not the content.
Hola,
so far i´m fine with the briefing, but the camscripting still nedds some brushing... I uploaded the new version with the working Briefing (check the link above).

Var, just have a look inside the mission, I´m sure you will know it again, when you saw the first 5 seconds of it :-). As stated the mission was called Ambush in OFP and was one (or lets say THE) Bis standard missions ingame (and was the mission which was included in the demo). I think i played it like 200 times back then :-)...

Greets

Tony