Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Ambush! for CWR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola,

"Release Version" of my converted Mission from the official OFP BIS Missions released with the game.

My intention was to leave it as much original as possible and i think it gives quite a hell of a retro feeling :-).

As i couldnt solve the camscripting, the intro and the short sequence in the middle stays a bit fucked up, but the rest is running smoothly (at least in my local testruns).

Downlaod Link: DL Link for Ambush! 2012 CWR2

Have fun!

Tony
Thanks Tony! I will give this a try.
How about making a coop version of it?
Tested it briefly this morning before work and it brought a tear to my eye. Not because of its quality which was of course great, but because this was the first mission I played back in the day when OFP was new for me. Only played BF 1942 until OFP was released so you can imagine my reaction Big Grin

As for this import, most excellent job Tony. It had the "snags" you mentioned already and the Humvee took a particular route in the beginning but thats not important.
(01-03-2012, 09:45 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tony! I will give this a try.
How about making a coop version of it?

Thought about that too, var. I have some ideas, but of course the whole mission layout, scripts and so on have to be changed, because now its all based on "player". RL-Work is waiting already again, so it might take a while before i come up with something useful, but i will give it a try for sure. Another idea is to do the mission with modern Units, another interesing project ;-).
I see. I will not wait for an MP version before I give your SP version a try then!
I have a vague recollection of a modern version of this mission made by W0lle...