Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Aku, I'm from Finland. Stuntman referred this group to me.

I was reluctant at first to join an organized co-op group, as I thought the small co-ops we had with a few friends were good enough. I finally got fed up of how those co-ops could be simply ruined by a single guy - which happened alot, by the same guy.
I also didn't think that I'd have enough time for an organized group. I've been in various ones in different games, and usually left because of the high demand of attending every single mandatory training which were being held nearly every evening (staying out for more than once in a week was out of question)... and I'm very good at procrastinating my college work, so attending literally every evening into an event didn't really help me getting things that mattered more to be done.

This group feels abit more chilly about it though, but still staying organized from what I've heard and read. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.
Welcome Aku!
It's always good to add serious players to our coop nights.
See you on the battlefield!