Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co28_i44_valkyrie.chernarus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another mission for the next test session.
Quote:SITUATION
a) Enemy
The main road to Zelenogorsk is being defended by a British infantry battalion. The first line of resistence is partly fortified with trenches north and south of the road and has a platoon of antitank guns in support.

b) Friendly
Das Panzerregiment 4 assaults Zelenogorsk at 06:00 o'clock (in one hour). Luftsturmkompanie 12 (players) is attached to support the attack.
We have achieved a temporary air superiority in the area of operations.

MISSION
Luftsturmkompanie 12 destroys the antitank guns in the first line of resistence and, if possible, seizes their positions in order to facilitate the attack of Panzerregiment 4.

EXECUTION
a) Concept of operation
Luftsturmkompanie 12 is air dropped 1km north-west of the objective.

b) Tasks to subordinate units
I. / - (AI controlled):
Defend the dropzone.

II. / - (players):
Assault element. Lieutenant, make your plan!

SUPPORT
a) Medical
The platoon medic is attached to the command group.

b) Artillery
None.

c) Ammunition / special weapons
Heavy weapons (Satchels, AT launchers and munitions) are dropped in seperate ammocrates at the drop zone.

[Image: ab16dd178431775.jpg]
hi

Just downloading for testing with my team.

A fast loading, and it's look pretty good, i enjoy to run it for long.

By the way, i have a message error on the loading
" missing i44_base_W"
and the mission run

Open in the editor, no error message

You are doing a large job with this mission.
Wink
First, very good ambiance. Bravo !

I feel free for editing it, just to place the Gestual module, and for rename it ( we have named mission rules for our server )
Quote:_[I44]_[CiA]_CO-28_Valkyrie

After playing, i will make a feedback with my rough English  Wink
Thank you for your comments zeufman.

The error message you reported was also displayed for me when I tested the mission locally. I have no idea what is causing it, I already reset the addons and addonsAuto sections of the mission.sqm file but it did not get rid of the error message.
no way, i have this error message too on my mission  Sad but they load fine at least.

Meanwhile, i have no message before 2.61 with a mission, but now on 2.61, i got one.
Don't know what means.
I tried to quote the line base_w add-on too  Sad

Arf  ;D, i tried twice this mission in single, but it is very hard, i take a bullet faster before i can see anyone !!!  ;D
I enjoy to try it with my team.

I like the ambiance and atmosphere on your two mission ( walkyrie and screen on Tchernarus ).
The battle tank on Zargabad looks pretty good too.
We'll try all.

I think you could like this one, a large main battle tank, with HC, this simulate the fight btw 4. Kamp 12. SS PzRgt vs 7 Firefly the 9th June :
http://www.force27.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1628
ok, i've played on the entire on a dedicated server.

First, the group commander is not the first slot on MP lobby. That's anything, but i have to reload the mission to get the HC.

Good advance, with the HC, and my groups on the contact. Big Grin

When i've arrived on the first trenchline (near Mont Vert ), the UK soldier look strange. Meanwhile i took a bullet, and made a respawn.
I throw a grenade in the trench line, and go in it.
Impossible to kill the UK soldier, he doesn't want to die, i see the bullet impact, blood, but nothing. Same for all the soldiers in the trench line.
I go to the editor, and see they are "doStop this"
Is normal for the debug editor and for test ?

Same for the other trenchline, and for the gun.

I stopped the mission.

Re-go to the editor

how the trigger with the REINFORCE_NORTH is activated ?

Meanwhile, as i said, i like the ambiance, and it would be a good gameplaying.

Just, 20mn in normal difficult is a bit short,  :o i'd rather take my time to see and avoid mistake.

^^
sorry for my bas english
8)
(03-13-2012, 11:15 PM)zeufman link Wrote: [ -> ]First, the group commander is not the first slot on MP lobby. That's anything, but i have to reload the mission to get the HC.
Yeah, sorry for that. I'll try to fix it on the weekend.

(03-13-2012, 11:15 PM)zeufman link Wrote: [ -> ]When i've arrived on the first trenchline (near Mont Vert ), the UK soldier look strange. Meanwhile i took a bullet, and made a respawn.
I throw a grenade in the trench line, and go in it.
Impossible to kill the UK soldier, he doesn't want to die, i see the bullet impact, blood, but nothing. Same for all the soldiers in the trench line.
I go to the editor, and see they are "doStop this"
Is normal for the debug editor and for test ?
Did all the enemy AI not react or only this particular one? In case of the former it might be that I messed up the mission's header information in the description.ext file;
doStop this makes units stay put in the trenches instead of moving back into formation with their groupleader, at least as long as there is no enemy contact.

(03-13-2012, 11:15 PM)zeufman link Wrote: [ -> ]how the trigger with the REINFORCE_NORTH is activated ?
If I remember correctly this is triggered when a certain AI unit from the alarm posts at the forest edges moves uphill to the camp area.
Quote:Did all the enemy AI not react or only this particular one?
For all the UK soldier in both trenchline, + the AT gun crew

Just one react, the first, he killed me. After, he had no react, and i didn't kill him. After, all soldier in the first trenchline, have no react, and i was unable to kill them ( problem with position or colission with the trench line, i could see that i was hurted them, but no damage, and have no react ( even died  ;D)

Meanwhile, other IA UK soldier work correctly, only all in trenchline and/or with dostop init.

Quote:If I remember correctly this is triggered when a certain AI unit from the alarm posts at the forest edges moves uphill to the camp area.
ok but i couldn't see any trigger or link with both REINFORCE_NORTH and REINFORCE_EAST trigger.

Quote:doStop this makes units stay put in the trenches instead of moving back into formation with their groupleader, at least as long as there is no enemy contact
ok. But they don't move when ennemy contact, and have no react.
I should have using a guardpost script
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11209
they will have a better react  :o

Wink
New version attached to the original post.

Changes:
Added German briefing.html and overview.html
Fixed the order of the groups in the slot screen so that the Officer (high command slot) is on top of the list