Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Zeufman welcome message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I haven't find a presentation psot for new member, so i am going to post it here. Sorry for the spoiler.

My name is Zeufman ("zeuf"), from a French Arma2 Team, la Force27.
I think we have the same approach of the game, playing seriously, realistic and immersive coop vs IA ( sometime in PvP, and more often we like to play H vs H ( Gosshammer Gungame ) between us, just for training and fun ).  We play Thuesday too. Our official F27 package is Arma2 OA + ACE2 + some maps ( but we like to try other mod like FDF, KSOR, and recently I44 of course ).
I am a newbie son arma2 ( one year because i have got a new PC to run it perfectly ), and it was an amazing experience, the game is adult now, and really it is an addict game for MP gameplay and mission editing.

I am the "Force27 official" ( 8) mod testeur and mission designer, and try to build some meeting with other group, now only French, but i'd really enjoy to try one day a mutual coop vs IA, with Force27 and CiA.

I'am glad to suscribe here, i have visited long time ago your website, love the design, and the spirit of your group.

So to be stay in the original post, here my face game, with Indian War Paint, and Tatoo ....( made with Photoshop ).

[Image: face.jpg]

Tatoo look very good in game.
Hey Zeufman, and welcome!

We have played your mission on Friday, thank you for it. We will glad to play with you guys, check the upcoming events on the Joint Operations board and see if you would like to join one of the upcoming one. Feel free to open new topics if you want to arrange new joint events.
How many are you guys on Force27?

See you on the battlefield!