Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Your Favorite game of all time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.playfire.com/bestgame/TKN4LN

Everyone knows what to vote for.  8)

And I'm not only saying this because I'm posting it here, but so far, arma 2:OA is the one for me. Smile

And there is also a draw after you've voted.
OFP GOTY, no contest.
Total Annihilation of course.
For me it's a close competition between OFP and X-Wing.
Edit: well, it's OFP...
X-Wing? Tie Fighter was so much better!
(04-02-2012, 05:04 PM)Misha link Wrote:X-Wing? Tie Fighter was so much better!
Oh please... Tie fighter against X-Wing is like Armed Assault against OFP.
Tie Fighter is to X-Wing what Armed Assault should have been to OFP.  Big Grin
Okay, playing the BAF campaing, that starts with chopper shot down by americans, I really started thinking what hell did i just vote. I'm talking about resistance campaing versus this one.. Oh god where it has gotten to... The beginning was nice but after I should have defended FOB pretty much alone, because the AI got slaughtered, even though they were in cover, I kinda just lost my hope. The only and fun singleplayer moments I've had in arma2 are missions where I'm completely alone.
Give Arma 2's technology and graphics to OFP and you would have a perfect game, no need to change it in any way.

Only because there is no such game as described above the best game of all time is Civilization 4, it is an excellent game and features Leonard Nimoy, you can't beat that.
(04-03-2012, 03:39 PM)Misha link Wrote:Give Arma 2's technology and graphics to OFP and you would have a perfect game, no need to change it in any way.
you got it! Wink