Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello comrades, following the steps of our great teachers Osku and Marto, I'm bringing you AT sights guide for CWR 2. I will add more information and pictures later as I progress in my research on the subject, and this will have to suffice for now. Yeah, correct me if you find my findings wrong or not precise, or send suggestions as I terribly lack proper methodology for this.

[size=1.35em]RPG-75[/size]

[Image: RPG-75-1-1.jpg]

[size=1.35em]AT-4[/size]

[Image: AT4-1.jpg]

[size=1.35em]M72 LAW[/size]

[Image: M72-LAW-2.jpg]
Thank you Misha, that's great! I had no idea how to aim the CWR sights until now. Printing!

Mike, will you insert this guide to your AT sights guide addon?
Many thanks! 
The last one explains why I tend to miss with the law, the marks at  the end of the tube seem to be useless?
I find the marks on many sights pretty useless and I don't know on what purpose they made them to look like that. Why would they put four horizontal lines when I actually use for aim only last two, etc.
If you want Misha I can put them in the AT sights addon if people are still using that.
Yes, absolutely, that would be useful. Although, I'm not sure that this is final and it may be updated in the future.
One of the latest Betas introduced ballistic behaviour to the Arma 2 rockets. Unguided AT launchers like SMAW, MAWWS, and their CWR2 counterparts have significant drop and ballistic arcs now. That's why I missed those rockets in that mission a week ago lol!

It's only a matter of time before an official patch is released and then this guide will turn useless (already useless for players that run the beta).

Misha, any chance for an update?

I'm waiting for official patch and then we will see does it need update or not. And I am a little bit out of the loop regarding CWR2 status.
Yeah, better wait for an official patch. About CWR2, seems like they inherit the vanilla rockets' ballistics, so once a new patch is out, CWR2 rockets will be changed too.
No point in waiting anymore, gotta finish this already. Till end of this week.