Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Rolling Thunder Large Scale Tank PVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you have perhaps seen some of my videos of the Rolling Thunder PVP event.

If anyone is interested in tanking, reconing or AT'ing in a larger scale and with 40 people on each side with dozens of armoured vehicles, and you have been missing such organized large scale tank warfare in ArmA, then this might be the thing for you. Registering on the website will keep you updated when the next event is taking place and when and how to sign up for the battle.

It's an event that happens once every two months and is completely free for anyone to sign up, both as individuals or groups. I would love to see many of you from CiA sign up and play together in your very own tanks, against 40 other players. I regularly play with my discontinued tank milsim group "Unit 19". We are serious with our playstyle, but the event has no skill requirement, and many infantry and COOP clans join for a refreshing experience.

I'm not trying to draw people away from CiA. I see the same spirit in CiA as in Rolling Thunder: take part and experience something exciting and different, if you are up for it. I thought it would be nice for you guys to know about this event and experience great fun,  large scale teamwork and exciting challenges.

Right now there is the 8th edition of RT launching in one week exactly, Wed 29th Aug. I would love to see some of you there!

If you would like to see some of my vids, you could check out my Rolling Thunder playlist:  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6...e=view_all

Or watch my latest release:
[youtube]hjX2jipDb3U[/youtube]

Anyways, I hope it's alright for me to post this. If it's against any rules I'm awfully sorry, as I only meant to invite you to join any of these events, whenever you have the time.
Well, I guess I would like to join if we get together AT or recon section and we are allowed to play that way.
I'm not that much into tank warfare...
Although the link to the website is in the video description, I forgot to add it in the post. Smile

http://rollingthunder.unit19.org/news.php

If you want to join, register, click on about participation then signup for a battle, where you will have some instructions what to do next. Smile Basically reading some instructions and then post your wish in the sign up forum.
Thanks for the headsup stuntman! Seeing your videos always made me try this alongside with CiA guys. It can be lots of fun, I'm sure. However, these days I find it very hard to find time to play outside our coop nights, which I keep iron tight in my schedule. I'll go ahead and register on the website and wait for a Sunday/Tuesday/Friday event to join up with our guys (if they want to) or join on my own once some more free time becomes available to me.
And don't worry about posting here about an outside events, we do want to encourage everybody to have fun wherever they can, and just hope that lots of fun is available also here! Wink