Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co10_whorehouse_invasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was planning to release this mission to public later after I make another mission for the Custom Mission Packs that will contain any addons the mission would specify, but time is against me really badly right now so why not just release here instead and its already done Big Grin

Basically you play as either one of the 2 squad of 4 lingor cops or the sniper team with a silenced SCAR. You have to insert by boat in the night and eliminate all sex traffickers, destroy their hidden vehicles (you don't have satchels but just use addaction), and secure all victims that they seize inside the building. If you kill any women, mission fails (unless you set invincible women in the parameters). There will be a lot of CQC in the buildings. All you need is Lingor Island and Lingor Units. You will also need Dingor island for the Dingor convert and ACE if you want to play the ACE version. Have fun Big Grin

Thanks phantom! uploading.