Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA Banner Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Setup, if you noticed the lower text armaholic put blocks the lower "be all you can be" title. Can you make a versions of your banners with all the lower titles on top so when putting it on armaholic it won't be blocked?
Will do when I get back home.

Too bad Armaholic blocks it for us and for some other banners. Is "Foxhound" that plays with us - the one that is running this site?  maybe we can point it out to him and he can lower the text a few pixels down if not too complicated, since originally the text on the bottom is part of the looks and banner design (on some banners anyway).
Today the winner of the contest, setup (on the right) received the prize!
(10-21-2012, 08:51 PM)Variable link Wrote:Today the winner of the contest, setup (on the right) received the prize!

Cool! Congrats on the getting the mouse setup!  Wink
(10-16-2012, 07:47 PM)Setup link Wrote:Will do when I get back home.

Too bad Armaholic blocks it for us and for some other banners. Is "Foxhound" that plays with us - the one that is running this site?  maybe we can point it out to him and he can lower the text a few pixels down if not too complicated, since originally the text on the bottom is part of the looks and banner design (on some banners anyway).

I talked with Foxhound about this a while back when we started advertising there. This banner component is a module he got from somewhere else, ans is not something he can modify. We'll just have to adjust...
I received your email with the tweaked template, thanks!
Pages: 1 2