Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co16_cwr2_sabre_squadron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SAS sabre squadron is tasked to take out some high value targets in Kolgujev. Seemed to be working pretty well and I could only spot a couple of faults on our attempt.

I think I'm going to remove that blackout thing unless I can make it shorter somehow. Even though it's only 5-7 seconds it's long enough to get someone killed if they're still in a firefight when it happens, not to mention seriously frustrated.
Also need to find a way to make that base siren go off after a couple of minutes cos it gets really annoying after a while. Tongue

If anyone noticed anything else that needs fixing please let me know. I had so much fun playing it that I might actually release it publicly someday...
Dude you need to publish all of your missions, not only this one (although it's probably your best!).
I didn't notice anything that should be fixed. I think you do need to remove the blackout thing completely. It's out of context for Bravo, and will make players think the mission is bugged.
Yeah I think you're right. Maybe I should add some notes instead.
A simple hint showing "Mission details updated" should do the trick.

You could make the siren turn off if no enemies are in the base.  Or if you want to go fancy, put some action to an object to turn it off.
Great mission just the kinda mission i like to lead and plan, make more British themed missions Nouty!! Smile

Regards Gary.
I really liked the mission, even though I was diced by a russian MG Smile
Updated the mission. No more blackout and the base alarm should now go off after all enemies have been killed inside.
Uploaded! Next time Gary is online we will play it Smile