Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Planetside 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe slightly not in the category of games you guys play (maybe)? But just thought about asking whether any of our comrades or... visitors(?) play this game? I got the beta key and watched some videos about the game and thought that it would be nice to have some familiar guys playing on the same side, since the game is about playing on one of the 3 sides. So, anyone already joined on any of the sides?

edit: also on a side note.. smells like pay2win...
Need to look it up, I don't know this game. But lately I don't even manage to play the arma 2 user made content I wish to try due to lack if time...
(10-15-2012, 04:35 PM)Variable link Wrote:Need to look it up, I don't know this game. But lately I don't even manage to play the arma 2 user made content I wish to try due to lack if time...

^This

If I had time to play, I'd have played A2 and ToH first, and then look further... But I'ts limited to the coop nights for now  :-[
(10-15-2012, 04:35 PM)Variable link Wrote:Need to look it up, I don't know this game. But lately I don't even manage to play the arma 2 user made content I wish to try due to lack if time...
The game's cool cool cool, especially with friends who prefer to play together, so give it a try. It is advisable to join a group of people though, and I usually played with the guys of ARPS (NC @ EU1) who are laid back and nice. I'd double-check with them though (side + server) because I've been out of gaming for a month now (you know why), so they might have gone to a different server.