Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Battlefield 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I know, it's a dirty word... Smile

I've been playing some Battlefield 3 recently (mostly because a friend wanted to try it), but I have my trouble getting into the game. There seems to be two things I am having trouble with:

1) There seems to be a large gap between low and high level efficiency. What I mean is, I spot a high-level enemy and start shooting him, and he still has time to turn around and kill me with a pistol.

2) The servers are public and therefore filled with morons. Greetings from the Grim Retard.

Nothing to be done about the first (I am certainly NOT going to buy these unlock packs), but maybe about the second... does anybody have a recommendation for a server that has rules like "no spawn camping" and actually enforces them? So far, each and every server had that problem, and I effing hate that.

Luckily I will visit the guy on the weekend and help him install ARMA  ;D
I've had a pretty similar destiny. I bought BF3 with a friend and it's occasional fun but nothing more. Then I got him to buy arma and he likes dayz a lot. Too bad he's not too much into the regular arma Sad

But there is this one server, a Karkand only 64 player server where players seem to play for the objectives. Defenders try to set up a good all around defence at the A and B and the attackers try to rush for the objectives. Best I've seen so far, but I really haven't played BF3 in more than a moth, so it might have changed. I'll look up the server name in a sec.

It's a british server "24/7  KARKAND HARDCORE  INFANTRY 1000 TICKETS =WiW="

I suggest you try it. As I said, haven't been there in a while but worth a try. But no matter what you do, the game is still crowded with morons! Big Grin Good luck! Oh, there are no players in there at the moment, but it was like that before. I guess it was due to large amount of clan players or something. Dunno.
Play only on true hardcore servers and you won't have any problems, also be sure to use a right weapon for the environment.
(10-25-2012, 11:03 AM)Bubba link Wrote: [ -> ]It's a british server "24/7  KARKAND HARDCORE  INFANTRY 1000 TICKETS =WiW="

I'll try that one. Thanks!

Quote:Play only on true hardcore servers and you won't have any problems, also be sure to use a right weapon for the environment.

Yeah I only play hardcore servers. My weapon selection isn't that large unfortunately, and I only have real equipment for the HK416 Smile
Goto the Strength and Honor servers. My friend is a member and they always have someone there to address problems. If you are on the opposite team beware because they are all in teamspeak and work together.