Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FA & CiA Joint Session: [Sun] 06 January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess I need a new PC.  The whole first mission was below 10fps, and when we closed in on Zargabad, I had a steady 5 fps.  It was quite unplayable and I couldn't really enjoy the game. Obviously, I was killed as soon as we came to CQB.

But to see the organisation work out is quite impressive (as always with the Folk sessions). 

One thing I felt, is that the missions lacked in number of enemy AI's  The advance to Zargabad was a bit too easy for my taste.
Didn't get to enjoy the full operation since I was shot just after the first base we captured Sad

Overall it looked well organized, there were a bit of goofing around from other players but other than that it felt really immersive running to the first base in a large group.

Here are few pics I managed to take before dying. If you have more screenshots feel free to send them to me at kenworts@gmail.com

FA & CiA 07.01.13
[img alt=FA & CiA 07.01.13]http://ciahome.net/wp-content/gallery/fa-cia-07-01-13/thumbs/thumbs_arma2oa-2013-01-06-22-17-22-82.jpg[/img] 

p.s. my fps was also low, slowly dropped from 40 to 30 to 20... guess we were getting closer to zargabad Big Grin
macman, rundll, kenwort - thanks for posting; is it okay if I paste your posts to our AAR thread? - Fer Smile
Sure, go ahead (I forgot do do it myself Wink)
sure, go on Smile
(01-08-2013, 03:36 PM)fer link Wrote: [ -> ]macman, rundll, kenwort - thanks for posting; is it okay if I paste your posts to our AAR thread? - Fer Smile

No problem.
Better late than never:
[url=
Pages: 1 2