Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: What are you listening to now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Amazing guitars by the Amott brothers and the angelic voice of Angela Gossow.

Still keep wishing that I could some day wake to her sweet voice calling me.

I find women grunting a little disturbing, but who am I Wink

So, without introduction, what do you think of this?
Damn Lego, you just rocked my world... Big Grin I totally thought that vocalist was a dude. Heard this song a lot of times on the radio.

Nice and heavy rundll! That's how I like my monday mornings! Big Grin

But this Monday, something from down under.
(03-25-2013, 12:08 PM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]Damn Lego, you just rocked my world... Big Grin I totally thought that vocalist was a dude. Heard this song a lot of times on the radio.

Heh, yeah it took me a while to figure out that the singer is female. Tongue

Here is a bit unknown song from Iron Maiden. Adrien Smith the guitarist singing this song with Bruce in backing vocals.

Check the album Best of B'sides if you want to hear more of these not so much heard Iron Maiden songs. They are a bit different from the usual stuff.
(03-21-2013, 04:40 PM)Lego link Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing guitars by the Amott brothers and the angelic voice of Angela Gossow.

You have a very... specific idea about heaven if your angels sound like that.. I bet they also have bat wings and wear leather outfits ?
They make music in kitchens these days.

and showers

Three days of very little sleep and this is just perfect psychedelic music for me.

Altough it's almost 2 years old, but anyway it's the very freakin best Arma2 promo video I've seen. And it reminds me how much I like NIN. All glory to Kenworts! So I'm watching it daily a couple times Big Grin
[youtube]

[/youtube]
This one is even better Smile
OMG Kutya  That video was wonderful!

[youtube]LGs_vGt0MY8[/youtube]

And the weekend may start.

Some good stuff guys. I like your taste(s) in music.

A few that capture the range of my preferences

Some samples from that could be awesome for a Takistan coop night.

Something to get the neurons firing a bit more . . .

The obligatory hard rock classic set to videos of modern military destructive hardware strutting it's stuff . . .

And a nice silly one with lots of girls in it  ;D

This may be a bit out of place...
[youtube]FzPITNQHOic[/youtube]

[youtube]JSRh1vx-Vho[/youtube]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30