Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Delta Force Campaigns (credits to Wolle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So W0lle gave me permission to depboed his Delta Force 1 campaign and take out the missions and here they are. Overall experience from the Delta Force 1 campaign when I played it was that it was quite easy, some place a bit harder (would have been easier if played with real players instead of dumb AIs). The format of the missions inside the campaign pbo seems compatible with MP already so it should work out and it seems to be design with coop campaign in mind already so I doubt there should be any MP error situation.

By the way, Variable, I doubt you'll need to depbo the missions again to delete all the briefing names, I already did that for you (hopefully I did it right according to the server standards here  ;D )
Wow, thanks a lot phantom! I'll upload it ASAP to the server.
IIRC it is on Lingor. What about taking Lingor into the standard addons, it seems there is quite a number of missions for it...?
We have 27 missions on Lingor we haven't completed yet. Phantom, how many missions are on the Delta Force campaign?
6 missions

6 ace version and 6 non ace

I haven't extract delta force 2 yet which got another 6 missions but it was in version 0.4b and only in vanilla missions for now, but seeing if lingor goes as a standard island too, I might as well do it anyways.
Since Wolle has "left the building", there wouldn't be anymore update or ACE version for Delta Force 2 so I decided to just convert it as it is right now. Check the first post for Delta Force 2.

To Variable: No need to depbo the mission and rename them, I already did it for you.
(05-28-2013, 07:50 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Since Wolle has "left the building", there wouldn't be anymore update or ACE version for Delta Force 2 so I decided to just convert it as it is right now. Check the first post for Delta Force 2.
Great!!! I suppose you can still reach W0lle by PM. If he doesn't respond let me know and I'll try. I have his contact details somewhere.

(05-28-2013, 07:50 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]To Variable: No need to depbo the mission and rename them, I already did it for you.
Phantom, you are a god send.
I haven't PMed him but last time I asked if I could convert Delta Force, he was okay with it. I asked for Delta Force 1 & 2 but at that time I only did 1 first and I didn't do 2 until later on but I doubt he'd do anything more ARMA related so it should be all good I'd say.