Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission Fixing Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We got 27 broken missions on the server that should be rather easily fixable.
If anyone got some spare time to fix them please visit the Mission Fixing Workshop tab on the mission list.
The missions are sorted by order of priority which I determined according to the mission player count, and their "fun potential" (mainly determined by the author and a short play-through). Feel free to change the priority if you want to.
if you want to work on a mission, please put your name on the "Assigned to" column and post here. I'll send you the mission if you don't have access to the server.
Doh I wanted to fix some of them over the weekend and then got wrapped up in Arma 3 and M4A1's... sorry about that Smile
No rush, these missions have waited for years, they can wait some more. Just make sure to put your name in the list next to the missions you want to work on.
I fixed that Spetznaz mission made by falseprophet.

-added one RPG with 3 rounds in each Vodnik
-removed the ramparts behind Shilkas (so you wont get stuck in there with them now)
-added BIS first module
-changed group leader to player unit instead of playable unit, dunno if that was an issue

I'll look into the Operation Harpoon (the broken arty one) and see if I can fix it.
edit: nothing wrong with the artillery barrage, its added through the SOM module; once you activate the radio, check under Spacebar>Communications. It worked on local.

Also the radio trigger is set on repeatedly, so you can request an infinite amount of barrages  Tongue

edit2: Arty doesnt work on dedi (doh). Can you still reach the original mission maker? If I start fixing this one I'll just end up rewriting it. I'd rather make my own mission that works than to meddle with someone elses.
Removed the whole airdrop thing from co06_baf_high_beams

Thanks Outlawz!
Regarding the Vodnik spetznaz mission, you didn't remove the cool battery completely, did you?
Regarding operation harpoon. The mission is too old and the author is an unknown fellow, I don't think there's a point trying to get him to fix his mission. If you want you can try one of the other missions we have on the broken missions tab.
(05-02-2013, 03:04 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the Vodnik spetznaz mission, you didn't remove the cool battery completely, did you?

Huh? No, just the ramparts behind the Shilkas, so you dont get stuck in the trench with them (if you jumped in, there was no way out), I left everything else alone.

btw what was the name of that mission on Utes where we started on the aircraft carrier and always got shot down? I think that needs fixing Tongue
Thanks Outlawz! Uploading.
I fixed "co10_revelation.provinggrounds_pmc" and remove Norrin reviev script. When mission load you will see "Script  not found" message but that don't break mission.

Mr. Charles link Wrote:The missing script message is a puzzle to me, as i saw it was no real gamebreaking issue, but i couldn't solve it, as i have no idea what the engine is missing.

http://www.filedropper.com/co10revelatio...groundspmc
Great job Horus!
Fixed Ghost recon campaing mission "co09_grit_mis6_liberty_storm.lihgor"  ;D

http://www.filedropper.com/co09gritmis6l...tormlingor
Great! Did you update the mission on the server?
I fixed 1 more "co12_cwr2_silent_rock.wcain"..remove reviev script, fix markers... bla bla..this mission looks very cool  Smile

http://www.filedropper.com/co12cwr2silentrockwcain
Great! Did you update the mission on the server?
Pages: 1 2