Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hi fellas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, that's it! If Llauma is returning I'm definately getting a new system to play on as well!
(04-22-2013, 02:24 PM)Post link Wrote: [ -> ]OK, that's it! If Llauma is returning I'm definately getting a new system to play on as well!
Yay! Post is coming back! How are you buddy?
It was just a couple of days ago that we talked about your awesome genocide mission you did for Tonal.
Looking forward to stop some genocides with you again Smile
Wow Llauma Smile

You probably don't know me, but I sure know you Smile I used your OFP heads mod a lot back in the days! I'm very happy to see some older players coming back to CiA. Eh, if we could call Sputnik too.
hey, the monkey is still alive!

As you stopped attending regularly, i figured out that you finally finished your studying business and started hard workers life?  8)

Yeah, Kutya, if it goes on like this, i would not wonder if even sputnik will show up one day aswell :-). But i hope, nowadays he has not to push his bits through the cable with a hammer and a knife... MAybe he already dropped some messages, but they are still on its way to europe  ;D .

But Post, dont wait any longer, get a new system anyways and have some fun on the server :-)!

See you!

Tony
Duifje van me!  Wink

And while you're on it, get me a new system too please?  Tongue
Pages: 1 2