Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Saturday as coop night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there's interest to set up a coop night on Saturday.

I know we play Sunday and you guys play ACE on Friday, but I think I won't be able to do Tuesdays anymore starting April because it's a weekday. Thoughts?
I won't be able to add another coop night without getting my ass kicked Tongue
In any case, if there is interest, the server will be up and running for whoever wants to play on it on Saturdays.
I can't play Fridays and Saturdays, since my daughter is at my place those days. Any weekday + Sunday is fine for me.
I could do Saturdays, at least in the short-term.
So only two of us are up for this eh? That sucks. More COOP would be good for me and I got nothing else to do today with the exception of getting a building quote this morning, but that will be done in a few hours.

Tell ya what; I'll be on TS if anyone wants to play today.

I'm trying to hook up with this one DayZ group to see what that mod is all about but will hang on the CiA TS most of the time.
I'm up for today. Maybe we could do Whole Lotta War or whatever 2-3 man missions are left to do.
In case you find the server is offline, post in this thread or PM me or any other member to turn it on for you.
Just turned on the CWR2 server.
Outlawz and I had a good time playing Warfare missions last Saturday. Ah the perks of being unemployed semi-unemployed  Big Grin
Glad to hear that! Smile
Played some coop with Reznov, Anthro and kutya, completed the following two.

co06_specnaz.chernarus

co02_vyshie_coverfire.chernarus
Good job guys!
I would play Saturday nite ( my Sunday morning) Smile
(05-10-2013, 11:40 PM)Lightspeed link Wrote:I would play Saturday nite ( my Sunday morning) Smile

Hey man, for the next week or two I'm pretty slack. Look me up on Steam "DicheBach" if you feel like playing.
Anyone up for Friday/Saturday?
Lots of guys on TS chat now, join up and check there