Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hi from Lightspeed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mission now uploaded to my temporary server incl. the addons. (duala, lingor and the seals)

Someone please test them, I'm not home before tonights game.
(05-10-2013, 05:31 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]Mission now uploaded to my temporary server incl. the addons. (duala, lingor and the seals)

Someone please test them, I'm not home before tonights game.

Tested it, works as advertised Smile
I had a great time tonite, and nice to play with a chilled out but focused group. I will make this a permanent home I think. Smile
Might even be a few guys from legion of Sparta who want to shift over, too many other games distracting ppl from arma over there.
Was a pleasure having you with us Lightspeed! Kodus for staying through the mission till the end, to be honest I didn't think you'll make it, but you did!

The mission was a blast but maybe too long? What do you guys think?
Let me remind you of adding a copilot (more realistic + team leader will be in the cargo instead in the copilot seat).
Thanks for feedback.
I have addressed a few issues including hostages that will b teleported as a fail safe.
Removed upsmon markers.
Added a sniper rifle to ammobox.

Will also move insertion closer and extraction near the hostage rescue. Will hopefully reduce mission by 30 min.
Pages: 1 2