Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA Addon List Expanded!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After an extensive testing period during Friday Night Special we have decided to expand the CiA addon list.
Many addons from Friday list, and more, are now required on Sunday and Tuesday coop nights.
We hope that the introduction of more addons to the official coop nights shall encourage you to make more exciting missions and have even more fun on Coop Nights!

Please make sure to install all the required addons until Sunday the 26/5.
Friday will require ACE and all the below addons, except for CWR2. Depending on demand and the participating players we will alternate between ACE and Arma 3 Alpha.

Here is the addon list:
PlayWithSix or SixUpdater users can use the profiles made by doveman on this thread.
Cool, nice selection of additions which should only make things even more fun Smile

I'll get working on the Six shortcuts but I'll move the discussion about this over to the other thread for now to keep this one tidy Wink
(05-22-2013, 05:24 PM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, nice selection of additions which should only make things even more fun Smile

I'll get working on the Six shortcuts but I'll move the discussion about this over to the other thread for now to keep this one tidy Wink
Thanks doveman! with all these addons your shortcut will make life a whole lot easier for us...
Quote:RHS Russian Army (Remove rhs_ui.pbo or else you'll get duplicated menu)

Same goes for CWR2, cwr2_ui.pbo gets rid of their menu.

I got Trinity with all addons included, will it conflict with CWR2? (because the included addons are cwr2 ones)
(05-22-2013, 10:16 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Same goes for CWR2, cwr2_ui.pbo gets rid of their menu.

I got Trinity with all addons included, will it conflict with CWR2? (because the included addons are cwr2 ones)

I would imagine it's best to delete the cwr2 addons from the Trinity folder and just let it use the proper CWR2 ones, which will be kept up-to-date by PwS or whatever other method you use to update your mods. I could be wrong though, so best wait to hear from someone who knows for sure Wink
For Trinity use Trinity - Standalone and delete ibr_rn.pbo because you have that file in Duala. From Duala or Lingor delete ibr_plants.pbo and brg_africa.pbo because you will have duplicate files  Wink
Did we need Lingor units for Lingor?
And delete ui_duala.pbo, too.
Will we run Trinity on Friday? Because
Quote:Friday will require ACE and all the below addons, except for CWR2.
and Trinity requires CWR2.
(05-23-2013, 06:27 AM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Will we run Trinity on Friday? Because  and Trinity requires CWR2.
Trinity does not require CWR2.
First post updated: CBA added to the list.
Huh? So why's there a CWR2 dependant version?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19644
(05-23-2013, 01:19 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? So why's there a CWR2 dependant version?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19644

I think the CWR2 independent version contains parts of CWR2
First post updated with links.
PlayWithSix or SixUpdater users can use the profiles made by doveman on this thread.

First post updated.

Guys, download link to a "CiA minimal Namalsk pack":
http://cia.friedenhq.org/Namalsk%20for%20CiA.7z

First post updated.
(05-25-2013, 02:37 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, download link to a "CiA minimal Namalsk pack":
http://cia.friedenhq.org/Namalsk%20for%20CiA.7z

First post updated.

I'm not sure there's much point using this I'm afraid. It's 627MB and the two folders Six uses, @NC and @Namalsk, are only 839MB. Players will need to full Namalsk to play other missions (not on CiA) so they're going to end up with almost twice as much space/download being used and they won't be able to keep this minimal pack updated with Six.

So unless there's some files in the full Namalsk that cause problems on CiA, I'd have to suggest players just use that. Of course, for people who don't use Six or don't intend to play missions that will require the full Namalsk and don't already have it installed, it might be an option.
I see your point doveman, I had a feeling the installation of namalsk is complex and much bigger.
What are the download links to the namalsk pack?
Pages: 1 2 3 4