Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Change in COOP nights schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comrades,

Due to real life circumstances, Friday night has become inconvenient to impossible to attend for some members and guests. The team therefore decided to change the schedule.

The Friday Coop night will be rescheduled to Thursday night, starting on 30th of May, 2013 (i.e. next week from this announcement). Addons will be the same as on the other days (note the recent change) , minus CWR2, but plus ACE. Starting time is unchanged. Before starting the game, we may also decide to play Arma 3, based on the preference of the attending audience.

Hope to see you there!
Ok well that's it for me then. I was able to make Sat morning but not that time during the week.
I will keep in touch.

Lighty.
Nice, I'm one of those that can't play Fridays.
(05-23-2013, 05:47 AM)Lightspeed link Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well that's it for me then. I was able to make Sat morning but not that time during the week.
I will keep in touch.

Lighty.
Sorry about that Lightspeed, it just started to be really hard on some of the members. We had an internal vote and the results were very determined. The good news are that now we have two nights a week to play your missions instead of one. Too bad you won't be able to participate...
Please keep in touch mate,
Variable
I have Friday off this week so should b available thurs night you time
Great! Looking forward  for it.