Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Please download this patch and add it to your @CUP_TERRAINS/addons folder to fix a temporary problem.

http://ciahome.net/forum/cia-dedicated-s.../#msg35846
OK, time to update @CUP_TERRAINS but that's going to be deleted from Six, with only the separate @cup_terrains_core and @cup_terrains_maps kept on there. Fear not however, as with a little bit of renaming and moving files we can avoid having to download it all again.

Firstly, make sure PwS is closed and go to your ArmA 3 mods folder and rename @CUP_TERRAINS to @cup_terrains_core.

Then create a new folder in your ArmA 3 mods folder, named @cup_terrains_maps and in that a subfolder named addons. Then move all the files that start with "cup_terrains_maps" from @cup_terrains_core/addons to @cup_terrains_maps/addons.

Now when you launch PwS it should show a "Diagnose" button instead of "Install" and will just have to check the files and download the updates rather than the whole 8GB.
@cup_terrains_maps updated to v1.01.

Please make sure you're updated for Sunday's co-op.
@cup_terrains_core updated to v1.01 now. You'll need this update for Sunday as well as the other one.
Army of the Czech Republic (@ACR_A3) updated to v0.9.

It looks like the dependencies for the community terrains have been fixed now, so you should be able to launch with PwS again but the batch file discussed previously can still be used if you prefer.

EDIT: I've changed the batch file in the previous post to reflect that @CUP_Terrains is no longer on PwS and we have to use @cup_terrains_core and @cup_terrains_maps instead now. If you've already downloaded and edited the file to match your file paths, you can either edit your copy to reflect these changes or download my modified batch file and search and replace the file paths and the profile name as necessary.
Collection updated with v3.4 of Kimi's Helo HMD.

As this version is not on Six yet and we needed to delete a certain file, this mod is now served from our own server as @helo_hmds_kimi-CiA, so if you're using a batch file to launch ArmA3 edit it accordingly.

You might find that PwS still shows Update instead of Launch after it's installed this but you can ignore that bug (I've reported it) and click on the button with three lines next to the Update button and select "Play without updating".
Collection updated. Please make sure you've updated before Sunday's co-op.

Mods updated:
CUP Units v1.2.1
CUP Vehicles  v1.2.0
CUP Weapons v1.5.0

Mods added:
Valtatie 5 Terrain v0.2
Separate ACE Collection now available, with all our usual mods + ACE.

pws://?c=HSfydEycykyvlNwYTuGWfg

OR

http://withsix.com/p/arma-3/collections/...-Arma3-ACE
CUP Units updated to v1.2.2 (in both the normal and ACE Collections).

I've also added @CiA-Misc containing some necessary files in the ACE Collection.
I've had to create a new ACE Collection due to PwS weirdness!

Please delete the existing one if you've already imported it and use this one instead.

pws://?c=WrDG0D1Op0CJ4cIkk5OBFw

OR

http://withsix.com/p/arma-3/collections/...-ACE-(Repo)

There's a bug that's causing @helo_hmds_kimi-CiA and @CiA-Misc to constantly show as needing to update but you can ignore that once you know they're installed and just click on the box next to where it says Update and click "Play without updating"
Kimi's Helo HMD updated to v3.5 in both Collections.

I've had to create a new ACE Collection so please delete the previous one and import this one. Hopefully this one should last! At least the bug that caused a couple of mods to always show that they needed updating appears to be fixed.

pws://?c=PxDfS1yALEWQXQ_w_4tqLA

OR

http://withsix.com/p/arma-3/collections/...-ArmA3-ACE
Both the normal and ACE Collections updated with CBA v2.3.0.160217

Please update before Sunday's co-op.
Both Collections updated with @CBA_A3 v2.3.1.160220 hotfix.

Please update for tonight.
ACE collection updated with @ACE v3.5.0
Both Collections updated. Please update before Sunday's co-op.

Added:
@lingor_a3
@panthera_a3

Updated:
@CiA_Zeus (updated with latest ASR_AI and removed its userconfig)
@mrt_accfncs (v3.6, not a real update, just the meta-data which was incorrect before)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16