Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(10-02-2013, 12:35 PM)Variable link Wrote:Kenwort has updated the profiles.

Thanks, tested and both are importing fine here.
(10-02-2013, 12:33 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote:I noticed this yesterday, and It was installed before I knew it. Thanks!

Cool, glad you found it useful  Big Grin
yeah, works great, thanks a lot to you both! I really appreachiate using PWS service, it makes Arma-Life a lot easier! Meanwhiles i think i have got a idea how things work and use it a lot (for A3 too).

Greets

Tony

(10-02-2013, 03:41 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote:yeah, works great, thanks a lot to you both! I really appreachiate using PWS service, it makes Arma-Life a lot easier! Meanwhiles i think i have got a idea how things work and use it a lot (for A3 too).

Thanks, glad to be of assistance Smile

The PWS GUI has changed around a bit with the latest version but I think once you get used to it, it works well and it's got some improvements, like separate server filter settings per game (I'm still pressing for separate exclude and include filter strings though). There's a lot of changes under the hood which may be of benefit to us in the future as well, if we want to use specific versions or custom mods on the server.
I keep trying this again and again but, i have never shouted soo much at my pc as i do when trying to use this PwS!!!  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
Six-Updater was just great and easy to use! There it would pick up local addons and you could convert them as such to work with six then if any updates apply.
Now PwS picks up my addons that i didnt install via PwS, but fucked if i can find out how to convert without having to d/load the whole mod/addon again!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I was pissed off too when I changed from the old PwS to the new one, because it looked like it was downloading stuff that I already had, and with my internet speed, it would take ages.
But it was over in about half an hour, so I guess it was just converting from .rsync to .synq and maybe downloading couple of files along with it. Try giving it some time, maybe it's the same with your PwS.
Its saying some mods not installed on the local tab?so why the fuck pick em up in the 1st place lolz!!!!
Bag of fucking shit really- why the hell!!! Sry geez!!  :'( :'( :'(
ArmA3 profile has been updated with the additional required mods:

- Massi's weapons (@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons)
- FHQ M4 pack (@FHQ_M4_a3)
- FHQ Accessories pack (@FHQ_Accessories)
- ASDG Joint Rails (@ASDG_JR)
- Massi's UK Special Forces units (@UK_SFTG_A3)
- Massi's Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz (@rus_spet_a3)
- USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force (@mas_usa_devg)
- US Marine Corp and Marsoc (@USMC_A3)
- African Conflict (@African_Conflict)
ArmA3 profile updated to include some additional optional mods.
ArmA2 profile updated with @smd_sahrani_a2 (Full Sahrani Map Port).
ArmA3 profile updated with @CAF_AG (Aggressors mod)
ArmA3 profile updated with Alwarren's @FHQ_CommandBarLabel mod.
when trying to download the mods using PlaywithSIX i can't install mk4_A3 and FHQ_CommandbarLavbel.
Mk4_A3 is mandatory?
Please advise.
Thanks for the heads-up, I needed to edit something. Please try again.
(05-20-2014, 06:51 AM)alias link Wrote:when trying to download the mods using PlaywithSIX i can't install mk4_A3 and FHQ_CommandbarLavbel.
Mk4_A3 is mandatory?
Please advise.
Both are mandatory. Mk4 HUD for Arma 3 is a private addon, you can get it only from our Teamspeak, we should have told you that... PwS has some problem with CBL, so get it also from TS:
Log in to TS, right click on Alpha channel and open the file browser. It's under mandatory addons for Arma 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16