Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I do see the @BW_LoadCalc on pws, when I try to install it, after the install process, it seems like it is not installed at all. I installed it manually, but I can't see the weight calculator in the game.

Also the same problem with rails_cia and map draw, but at least the map draw works after a manual installation. The rails was installed today :-)
Hmm, could you try checking after launching ArmA3, under Configure-Expansions, whether you see @BW_LoadCalc and the others you're having problems with? Then place a soldier down in the editor, so that you can test by opening your gear and check if you see the weight at the top.

If that still doesn't work, try creating a new collection in PwS with just @BW_LoadCalc and see if that works.

Certainly here I can completely delete the "CiA Thurs/Sun ArmA3" collection from PwS, delete the @BW_LoadCalc folder from my A3Mods/ folder and then reinstall the collection using pws://ciahome.net/six/cia-arma3.yml and it downloads the mod again and recreates the folder with the correct files in it.

That mod's served from the Six Network, whilst @rails_cia and @FHQ_MapDraw1.2 are from our own server, so there's not anything in common which would give me a clue why it's not working! I'll ask Sickboy on the PwS forum if he's got any ideas.
ArmA3 profile updated with RHS Escalation mod (@rhs_usf3 and @rhs_afrf3).

Combined they're about 2.4GB, so make sure you have sufficient space and allow enough time to install them before Sunday Wink
OK, the server has been updated so please set Task Force Radio to v0.9.7.1 in PwS before Thursday.
mk4_hud updated http://ciahome.net/forum/cia-coop-nights...or-arma-3/ so please update in PwS (refresh repo if necessary but it will probably just prompt you to update automatically).
Profile updated to add CUP.

If you've already downloaded it manually, as long as the folder's named @cup, PwS will see it and just sync it, rather than downloading it again.
Profile updated with latest asdg_jointrails (in @Rails_CIA). If you're not automatically prompted to update, please right-click on the profile in PwS and select "Refresh Custom Repo Info".
Everyone please make sure you've updated to these versions:

All in Arma Terrain Pack v1.4.1
RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation v0.3.5
RHS: United States Armed Forces v0.3.5

These are the latest versions, so if you have them set to Latest they should have automatically updated but it's a good idea to set all the mods to a specific version, so that they don't automatically update before we've evaluated the update and decided to roll it out and then you can change the version when you're advised to do so.
Also, please make sure you're using these versions, as the latest versions have issues:

African Conflict v1.2
USSOCOM 75th Ranger (@mas_usa_devg) v1.3
UK Special Forces v1.3
US Marine Corp and MARSOC units v1.2
Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnatz v1.2
Lots of new goodies guys, make sure you install them for this Thursday 15th please.

Required mods:

ASCZ A2 Map Fixes (@ascz_a2_map_fixes-CIA)
JR config for RHS 0.3.5 (@asdg_jr_rhs035)
BHC map contour (@bhc_map_contour)
Gear / Load Out Weight (@BW_LoadCalc)
F.A.T.A. - Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan for A3 (@fata_a3)
Finnish Defence Forces: Podagorsk (@FDF_Podagorsk)
LAxemann's "Mount" (@L_Mount)
Aliabad Region (@mcn_aliabad)
Hazar-Kot Valley (@mcn_hazarkot)
Afghan Village (@praa_AV)
Skippy Team Roster (@Skippy_Roster)
Thirsk Island (@Thirsk)

Recommended/Optional mods:
AFTP Compass Fix (@AFTP_CompassFix) (replaces Compass + Watch Enlarger)
JSRS3 (@JSRS3) (replaces JSRS2)
Doveman, the gear, roster, mount and map contours addons are mandatory.

Can you check the gear weight addon? I tried to trouble shoot it for Yakir but I couldn't find a problem. Path and activation seem ok.
Ah sorry, I'll fix that now.

I can't really think of anything else to check for the gear weight addon. It re-installs fine here if I delete it and then loads in game. Yakir could try creating a new collection in PwS with just that mod (delete it or rename it first so that you can test if PwS installs it again) and see if launching A3 like that shows it.
OK, profile and previous post updated.
I deleted and reinstalled it via PwS, but it doesn't work. I made a collection, but it launched with all of our addons (minus the special alias mod).
(01-15-2015, 11:23 AM)Yakir link Wrote:I deleted and reinstalled it via PwS, but it doesn't work. I made a collection, but it launched with all of our addons (minus the special alias mod).
Hmm, if you make a new collection with only one mod in it but A3 launches with lots of mods, it suggests something's messed up with your PwS install. Might be worth uninstalling it (maybe also delete any Six or PwS folders you can find on CSmile and doing a fresh install of the latest version.

If that doesn't fix it, all I can suggest is you post a bug report on the Six forum and hopefully they'll be able to help you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16