Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons updated to v1.6. Please set it to that version manually to prevent it automatically updating in future before we're ready.
One thing I have noticed is that it appears the AFTP Compass Fix and the original @compass_fix are both downloaded/selected in the Six profile, and I am pretty sure loading both is causing my compass to be extremely tiny in the map screen.
(01-26-2015, 08:44 PM)MavericK link Wrote:One thing I have noticed is that it appears the AFTP Compass Fix and the original @compass_fix are both downloaded/selected in the Six profile, and I am pretty sure loading both is causing my compass to be extremely tiny in the map screen.

You should be able to untick either/both of those as they are/were optional mods, not required ones.

Only AFTP is in the profile now though, so if you right-click on the Collection and click Refresh Custom Repo, it should lose the old compass_fix although if not you could try deleting it manually. If that still doesn't work, you could just delete the Collection (it won't delete the actual mods from your HDD) and re-add it from the link pws://ciahome.net/six/cia-arma3.yml
Gotcha, thanks doveman.  8)

Wasn't sure how Six worked in that regard.  Refreshing doesn't seem to remove it, so probably we'd have to remove it manually.  But I use a separate launcher anyway so I can just not load the old one.
LAxemann's "Mount" (@L_Mount) removed due to a conflict with FHQ_Accessories.

PwS should remove it automatically next time you launch it but if not, right-click on the Collection and Refresh custom repo info.
Lots of changes to the profile. Please update your mods for Thursday.

I've also changed the profile name from "CiA Thurs/Sun ArmA3" to just "CiA ArmA3". It should install the new mods automatically (if not, right-click and Refresh Repo).

Due to the need to use the novehicle versions of massi's mods, I've combined them into @massi-CiA served from our server instead of Six. This is 979MB, so please allow time to download it before Thursday.

@African_Conflict, should be kept on v1.2 for now.

If you don't need them for anything else, you can delete these folders:

@rus_spet_a3
@UK_SFTG_A3
@USMC_A3
@mas_usa_devg

Other mods which you need to update are:

@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons, set to v1.8
@rhs_afrf3, set to 0.3.6.1
@rhs_usf3, set to v0.3.6
@FHQ_Accessories, set to to v1.5

New mods added:
@mrt-accfncs - See here for what it does and keybindings http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26426
@Doveman don't forget to delete JR config for RHS 0.3.5 (@asdg_jr_rhs035) from profile because
Quote:ASDG JR is not required & Robalo's configs should be removed as they may contain obsolote data
  Wink
(03-03-2015, 08:42 PM)Horus link Wrote:@Doveman don't forget to delete JR config for RHS 0.3.5 (@asdg_jr_rhs035) from profile because  Wink

Ah, nice one thanks, I'd missed that Smile
Everyone please update CUP to v1.1 and ASDG JR to v0.14 before Thursday.
PwS profile updated with latest version of @FHQ_MapDraw.
PwS profile updated with @ACR_A3. Please set it to v0.8.
Profile update:

Removed @VTS_WeaponResting from optional mods

Added @helo_hmd_kimi to Required mods
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...splays-MOD

Please also update the following mods to these versions:

@ASDG_JR v.0.15
@CBA v1.120.150408
@MRT_accfncs v1.2
@TFAR v.0.9.7.3
Guys, there's a hotfix for TFAR on PwS but it seems it won't install automatically. You need to right click on the entry for it and click Diagnose and that should fix it.

I'm not sure if the TS3 plugin has updated recently but bear in mind that PwS will only be able to install that automatically if you don't have TS3 running, otherwise you'll need to copy the plugin manually to your TS3\plugins folder.
Everyone please update the following mods:

CBA_A3 to v1.1.20.150416

Tao Folding Map to v2.70
We're updating RHS to v0.3.7. Be advised it's quite a big update so leave time before Thursday's Co-Op to do it.

Please update by setting that version for both of these.

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Revolution (@rhs_afrf3)

RHS: United States Armed Forces (@rhs_usf3)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16