Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm trying to get some support from the PwS team to fix this problem. If I don't get anywhere by tomorrow, I might have to change the Collection to download the mods from Six and let users move the optional files to the addons folder manually. Hopefully it won't come to that though.
OK, I've split massi's mods into two, Units and Weapons and it seems to be working OK here.

If you've already got the files downloaded in @massi-CiA, you can create the new folders and move the files manually to save having to download them again. Arrange them like this:

@massiU-CiA/addons:
mas_rus_spet.pbo
mas_rus_spet_noveh_c.pbo
mas_ukf_sftg.pbo
mas_ukf_sftg_noveh_c.pbo
mas_usa_devg.pbo
mas_usa_devg_noveh_c.pbo
mas_usa_mars.pbo
mas_usa_mars_noveh_c.pbo

@massiW-CiA/addons:
asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo
mas_nw_rifle.pbo
mas_ru_rifle.pbo
mas_us_rifle.pbo
mas_us_rifle_c.pbo

Then launch PwS, delete the existing Collection and import this new one and it should only need to verify the files, not download them.

pws://?c=mILDyosk20KYUFV3N9hl6Q

https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collecti.../CiA-ArmA3

Thank You doveman that one works for me!
Phew, that's a relief. Thanks for your patience while I sorted it out.
Profile updated with RHS 0.3.9.1. Should be pushed automatically to anyone using the newest Collection I posted.
Ok, having new issues. I cant seem to unsubscribe the old collection as PWS crashes when attempting to do it (there is no option to delete).

I cant seem to subscribe new one which would overwrite it. Current one throws error when updating the mods. If I uninstall/reinstall PWS, it doesn't help either. Any ideas?
(09-24-2015, 07:33 PM)Stagwine link Wrote:Ok, having new issues. I cant seem to unsubscribe the old collection as PWS crashes when attempting to do it (there is no option to delete).

I cant seem to subscribe new one which would overwrite it. Current one throws error when updating the mods. If I uninstall/reinstall PWS, it doesn't help either. Any ideas?

Check which version of PwS you've got first (Options - Check for Updates). It might be there's an update that will help. I'm using v1.68.1172.2.

If you right-click on the existing Collection, you should see an option to Remove Collection, so try that and then try subscribing to the new one.

If none of that helps, you could go for the nuclear option of wiping the settings and starting afresh. They're in C:\Users\[username]\App Data\Roaming\Six Networks\Play With Six\settings-1.68.xml. If you rename that or move it somewhere like your desktop, then PwS will start with a blank slate.

The logs are in C:\Users\[username]\App Data\Local\Six Networks\Play with Six\Logs, so you could zip those up and upload them to dropbox or similar and I'll take a look in case there's something obvious. If not, your best bet is to post on their support forum here: https://community.withsix.com/category/4...s-feedback

On a positive note, at least they've finally recognised the shortcomings in their current client and are planning to release a better, more stream-lined one soon. https://community.withsix.com/topic/34/s...-is-coming
Collection updated to add Zeus KLS Flare Fix and remove Blastcore (they aren't compatible with each other and Blastcore is buggy anyway).

Remove the existing Collection and import this one:
pws://?c=J9xbRYzknESMVoVbyPLNPA

or

https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collecti.../CiA-ArmA3
Thanks for help. I had to go for nuclear option, but still having issues after the fallout has settled.

It downloads some files just fine, but seems to get constantly stuck when trying to download optionals/cba_diagnostic_disable_xeh_logging.pbo

Log file spams errors

Code:
8380-70886067582e/objects/ac/2b97c5fad121e208461e7ba14003161671ed77.zsync
Got HTTP 404 (expected 200)
-------------------- 0.0% 0.0 kBps aborted   

could not read control file from URL http://c1-de.sixmirror.com/synq/1ba63c97-2a18-42a7-

When I have more time I am going to do a total wipe for PWS again and see if it helps, or then move CBA files manually, following example above.

Thursdays are difficult for me anyway in this month and now that it is hunting season it might be few weekends until I can access coop nights but eager to return to action with CiA. Meanwhile I watch the great vids and patch my bugged missions.

(09-27-2015, 06:06 PM)Stagwine link Wrote:When I have more time I am going to do a total wipe for PWS again and see if it helps, or then move CBA files manually, following example above.
How about giving Arma3Sync a try? It seems more stable than PwS.

(09-27-2015, 06:06 PM)Stagwine link Wrote:Meanwhile I watch the great vids and patch my bugged missions.
I wish all missions were "bugged" as yours Smile
(09-27-2015, 06:06 PM)Stagwine link Wrote:Log file spams errors

Code:
8380-70886067582e/objects/ac/2b97c5fad121e208461e7ba14003161671ed77.zsync
Got HTTP 404 (expected 200)
-------------------- 0.0% 0.0 kBps aborted   

could not read control file from URL http://c1-de.sixmirror.com/synq/1ba63c97-2a18-42a7-

When I have more time I am going to do a total wipe for PWS again and see if it helps, or then move CBA files manually, following example above.

I know some people have reported their Synq directory being corrupted, so you could try deleting just the objects/ac/ folder in that (mine is only 3.77MB) and CBA from your A3 mods folder and see if that gets it to re-download properly.
Profile updated with latest CBA and FHQ_GroupInfo.
Profile updated with latest CBA.
CUP Units and Weapons updated and CUP Vehicles added. Big download so leave enough time to finish before Thursday's co-op.

Please delete ACE_Compat pbo from the CUP weapons folder, that was included by mistake and will cause problems.
Doveman please check the profile, CUP vehicles isn't updated for everybody who use PwS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16