Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: "No entry" error message on game start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blake gets the following error on starting up the game (when first viewing the menu):

"no entry "binconfig.bin/CfgWeapons.GLT_M61A1"

Any idea how to fix it?
Start game without any addons and see if still have error.
Of course it caused by addons... I'll rephrase my question.
Delete arma2oa.RPT file, start game again and see from .rpt file if he can find which addon cause error.
thanks i will try and let you know

Is it this addon? Tag fits and there is a weapon called M61A1

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?g...ons&id=930
Yeah, the M61A1 is the F-16's gatling gun
that is the addon. it is part of the @DAF. updating the addon using six. will see if helps
4 Blake

What youre experiencing may be  a "bug" of the latest version of Ace assuming it worked for you before the update.

Quote:Same here. Been playing on several servers with different mod sets and wasn't able to interact with anyone or put on glasses/masks/ear plugs. Other players reported the same problem. Any known fixes?

UPD: After some screwing around I was able to find out that @sthud was the reason behind this, at least on my machine. Solved the issue by turning it off. Shame, of course, gonna try some other things and update this post.

UPD #2: Moving all mods to a different directory from Arma 2 OA folder solved everything, both interaction key and @sthud work fine now. Using Play withSIX here, so it was pretty easy.

UPD #3: And scratch that. @sthud still conflicts with ACE, and interaction key doesn't work on other people. It worked on one server, once, but after that - no go. Needs a proper fix.

else

head into ace clippi [Image: screenshot_40.jpg]

and make sure your profile is the same as the one you use ingame.